Welcome to Gaia! ::

rottenART COLLECTIVE (🎃🥧🍂ITS FALL YALL)

Back to Guilds

Our favorite Darkness. COLLECTION of FAVORITE WEIRD SHIT. 

Tags: horror, creepy, ARGs, goth, film 

Reply 🎨 DRAWINGS/ANIMATION
Beancave of Starchly Delights

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many legges?
  1
  3
  7
  10
View Results

Starchbean

Bashful Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2025 7:43 pm


Hello guildies c:

I don't draw often, but these are some spoopi littol creamcheures that have crawled out of my pencil over the years



User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2025 7:47 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starchbean

Bashful Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Starchbean

Bashful Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2025 7:50 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2025 7:53 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starchbean

Bashful Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Starchbean

Bashful Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2025 7:58 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2025 2:45 pm


WOW your cryptid rendering ability is enviable!!! thanks so much for posting, i enjoyed the hell out of these. if i had a cabinet that needed painting i'd commission you deadass. that is so fabulous.

10 legs only!!!!!!!!

scaredofgirls00
Captain

Thirteenth Sex Symbol


Starchbean

Bashful Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2025 4:32 pm


scaredofgirls00
WOW your cryptid rendering ability is enviable!!! thanks so much for posting, i enjoyed the hell out of these. if i had a cabinet that needed painting i'd commission you deadass. that is so fabulous.

10 legs only!!!!!!!!


Thank you so kindly ;-; <3

I'm not sure why I was invited here, because no one on this site had any idea I drew these XD but since I was, I thought it would be nice to share.

I've never painted a cabinet, but when I was a child I wanted to draw on my dresser. My work ethic is trash now, though, and my output is very low.

10/10 would leg
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2025 6:38 pm


Starchbean
scaredofgirls00
WOW your cryptid rendering ability is enviable!!! thanks so much for posting, i enjoyed the hell out of these. if i had a cabinet that needed painting i'd commission you deadass. that is so fabulous.

10 legs only!!!!!!!!


Thank you so kindly ;-; <3

I'm not sure why I was invited here, because no one on this site had any idea I drew these XD but since I was, I thought it would be nice to share.

I've never painted a cabinet, but when I was a child I wanted to draw on my dresser. My work ethic is trash now, though, and my output is very low.

10/10 would leg


heh! its no worries. i invited you cuz i thought you would fit in here. and im glad to hear that your art is being seen by people that would appreciate it!

^_^ would leg indeed~!!!

scaredofgirls00
Captain

Thirteenth Sex Symbol


Starchbean

Bashful Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2025 8:21 pm


scaredofgirls00
Starchbean
scaredofgirls00
WOW your cryptid rendering ability is enviable!!! thanks so much for posting, i enjoyed the hell out of these. if i had a cabinet that needed painting i'd commission you deadass. that is so fabulous.

10 legs only!!!!!!!!


Thank you so kindly ;-; <3

I'm not sure why I was invited here, because no one on this site had any idea I drew these XD but since I was, I thought it would be nice to share.

I've never painted a cabinet, but when I was a child I wanted to draw on my dresser. My work ethic is trash now, though, and my output is very low.

10/10 would leg


heh! its no worries. i invited you cuz i thought you would fit in here. and im glad to hear that your art is being seen by people that would appreciate it!

^_^ would leg indeed~!!!


I actually do appreciate it a lot. This is my first guild on the new account since making one after being gone for years and years. I don't really know a lot of people and IRL I have really pulled back a lot from socialization at all.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2025 7:22 pm


Starchbean
scaredofgirls00
Starchbean
scaredofgirls00
WOW your cryptid rendering ability is enviable!!! thanks so much for posting, i enjoyed the hell out of these. if i had a cabinet that needed painting i'd commission you deadass. that is so fabulous.

10 legs only!!!!!!!!


Thank you so kindly ;-; <3

I'm not sure why I was invited here, because no one on this site had any idea I drew these XD but since I was, I thought it would be nice to share.

I've never painted a cabinet, but when I was a child I wanted to draw on my dresser. My work ethic is trash now, though, and my output is very low.

10/10 would leg


heh! its no worries. i invited you cuz i thought you would fit in here. and im glad to hear that your art is being seen by people that would appreciate it!

^_^ would leg indeed~!!!


I actually do appreciate it a lot. This is my first guild on the new account since making one after being gone for years and years. I don't really know a lot of people and IRL I have really pulled back a lot from socialization at all.


ah is that so. such is life i suppose, sometimes it's needed. but i understand. im back on a gaia kick and long for like-minded individuals in an online space we can be comfortable. biggrin so its no problem. glad to have you!

scaredofgirls00
Captain

Thirteenth Sex Symbol



It Wuz An Accident


Loiterer

15,050 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2025 11:54 pm


These are fantastic! Also, 10 + legs. Yes.
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2025 5:47 am


It Wuz An Accident
These are fantastic! Also, 10 + legs. Yes.


4laugh I'm so glad you like them!
And welcome to the SQUADDDDDDD

Me all the time: "Huh, I should draw more" ... *proceeds to not do that* xp

Edit: The leg vote + seeing your soups makes me think about a sushi roll with legg now >u>

Starchbean

Bashful Seeker

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Dressed Up 200


It Wuz An Accident


Loiterer

15,050 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2025 12:48 pm


Starchbean
It Wuz An Accident
These are fantastic! Also, 10 + legs. Yes.


4laugh I'm so glad you like them!
And welcome to the SQUADDDDDDD

Me all the time: "Huh, I should draw more" ... *proceeds to not do that* xp

Edit: The leg vote + seeing your soups makes me think about a sushi roll with legg now >u>


Thank you.
Hahaha I think that can be inspiration for my next drawing whee
Reply
🎨 DRAWINGS/ANIMATION

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//