Welcome to Gaia! ::

rottenART COLLECTIVE (πŸŽƒπŸ₯§πŸ‚ITS FALL YALL)

Back to Guilds

Our favorite Darkness. COLLECTION of FAVORITE WEIRD SHIT. 

Tags: horror, creepy, ARGs, goth, film 

Reply 🎨 DRAWINGS/ANIMATION
THE SPRINGTRAP POST P.1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrible yes?
  fabulous
  absolutely
View Results

scaredofgirls00
Captain

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2025 3:44 pm


TW: Blood, censored self-harm, vomit.

HIIII GUYS. SO..... As you will soon find out, my taste in men is terrible. I have a massive crush on Springtrap (William Afton) from the FNaF series. Here is a backlog of art i've made of him in the last year. I'll probably make another post at some point because i'm sure there will be more. crying Anyway, enjoy this rotting rabbit suited killer I guess. classified_omnomkiki


User Image


User Image

User Image  
Reply
🎨 DRAWINGS/ANIMATION

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//