Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
MEMBER SUGGESTIONS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hello users free gold
ba-boom
56%
 56%  [ 25 ]
Boom
43%
 43%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 44


Mortician
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:51 pm


if you the users of our guild society have any ideas of ways of improving the guild please let us know

at the same time we would love for the users of the guild to suggest more members for us to take a look at and concider inviting them.

please feel free to throw some avatar names at us, as long as you know they obey rules we don`t mind. Noobs are not so much liked due to the usual
Woots
i`ve been inviteds
wows
i like your avatars
i want thats
give me golds

YOU THE IDEA

thanks and enjoy your stay within the guild
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:54 pm


if we can get another 50 members another vacancy will become available for becoming a MOD for the guild.
HELP ME GET THESE NEW MEMBERS!
we need to get more active members. we have too many people that sign up and don`t return.

Mortician
Crew


Kitt Koneko
Crew

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:00 pm


I suggest that we dont have so many members gonk I like the small community

also I suggest there be an official nap time whee

and special days like hat day and no pants day and such as that x333
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:33 pm


ninja

FilthyWhore!


Lord Gride

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:47 pm


i agree with the official nap time surprised
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:02 pm


official nap time is under concideration. i will talk to the other MODs and to David Fox himself and get back to you on that one. David Fox will not be online for another 2days

Mortician
Crew


Nuttsack

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:15 am


Yay, nap time biggrin Also, we could have a wet T-shirt competition...Hehe.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:39 am


I was surprised I was invited here....Hmm. I should find more people.

Leadersama


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:26 am


aawww but you ghostly cute hahaha
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:37 am


Jaimy_NL
Yay, nap time biggrin Also, we could have a wet T-shirt competition...Hehe.


*steals a water gun from the other thread and squirts you with it*

*whips around hiding the squirtgun and hopes you don't notice it sticking out from her sides*

*giggle*

The Plain Truth


Hearts and Stars

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:50 pm


Speaking of contests. Shall we do an avatar snowman contest? xd That'd be awesome! heart
Last year I made a snow version of one of my characters that I draw often, and I have been thinking ever since then that it would be lots of fun to have a contest to see who could make the best snowman. n___n Whatcha think?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:05 pm


Kitt Koneko
I suggest that we dont have so many members gonk I like the small community

also I suggest there be an official nap time whee

and special days like hat day and no pants day and such as that x333

wow that would be awsome lol! even though i still have no idea why i was invited but hay this is pretty aawsome lol!

Tokio Matsudaira


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:39 am


You got that blue cuteness silly
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:09 pm


i made this a sticky because i fealt that it was an important topic
sweatdrop i hope thats ok
if its not ill change it back

1-800 Grombie


1-800 Grombie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:31 pm


Kitt Koneko
I suggest that we dont have so many members gonk I like the small community

although a small community would be nice we cannot just kick people out without reason
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//