|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:32 am
Who here believes in it? Who here has questions for someone who does believe in it?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:54 am
I'm curious as to why you believe in reincarnation? What do you have that supports your belief? No judgement here, just genuinely curious.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:37 am
Saving Gracie I'm curious as to why you believe in reincarnation? What do you have that supports your belief? No judgement here, just genuinely curious.
I don't see how there is enough room in heaven/hell/purgatory for all the souls that have existed and yet to exist, it would just be extremely overcrowded even though the universe that is the afterlife is infinite in space I believe.
I also believe that the real heaven is existing here on earth, true existence is the ultimate gift that can be bestowed upon us; so those whom are worthy of a chance get to experience life.
I also believe in karma so that the actions of how we spend our gift that is life will determine not only where we spend the temporary time in the afterlife but also can dictate how the fates (yes I believe in them too) deem what events happen to us in future lives. So without karma what is the point of a future gift of life?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:48 pm
Dr. Ian Stevenson has done some amazing research into reincarnation and written wonderful books on the subject. I personally believe reincarnation is quite possible but I can't say for sure.
As a medium I have seen many lives presented to me by the deceased. When I was a child, before I realised I had abilities, I was certain I was seeing my past life. I knew things I would have no way of knowing. A particular life and death played in my head over and over, and I assumed it was me in the past as the events took place before my birth. (this guy was a biker during life and died in a motorcycle accident) Now I believe it was the life of a spirit I was seeing, though it was so long ago I just don't know for sure and my parents were completely unsupportive so I had no way to investigate it. (no Internet back then)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:38 pm
Lycanthropos Dr. Ian Stevenson has done some amazing research into reincarnation and written wonderful books on the subject. I personally believe reincarnation is quite possible but I can't say for sure.
As a medium I have seen many lives presented to me by the deceased. When I was a child, before I realised I had abilities, I was certain I was seeing my past life. I knew things I would have no way of knowing. A particular life and death played in my head over and over, and I assumed it was me in the past as the events took place before my birth. (this guy was a biker and died in a motorcycle accident) Now I believe it was the life of a spirit I was seeing, though it was so long ago I just don't know for sure and my parents were completely unsupportive so I had no way to investigate it. (no Internet back then)
That's fascinating Lycan, I had no idea. As for me, I tend to believe in reincarnation mostly because it makes more sense to me. The human life span is incredibly short in the grand scheme of things, so it seems really wasteful to not have multiple lifetimes to learn and experience. Especially if you consider those who die young, having only one life seems a little pointless. Heaven is a wonderful thing to believe in, and while I'm not religious, I do think there are other places our spirit goes when not in physical form, but wouldn't eternal paradise become a little boring after a while? I don't enjoy suffering, but an existence without any kind of challenge seems tedious. So personally I like the idea of reincarnation. I like to think that I'll have another chance at this.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:38 pm
Yes I do believe in this and do believe that it is possible too 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|