|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:13 am
Mi-Hi had been serious about working on trying to figure out the whole Dark Mirror stuff and so even though school had started back up she had been trying her best to find some time to slip out in the evenings. It wasn't something that had been easy, although she thought that she was getting better at slipping out in the evenings - and she was certainly getting better at shimmying down the the tree that leaned up against the bathroom window... Because whilst the whole being able to walk through mirror thing was useful - Mi-Hi wasn't sure that it was something that she should be doing at home - especially since the only really big mirror was in her parents' bedroom and she didn't want to risk either her father or her mother catching her whilst she was being Sadalsuud. Tonight was such a night when she had sneaked out and had waited until she had put sufficient distance from her house before finding somewhere that looked hidden enough to power up into Sadalsuud. And it was as Sadalsuud that she was walking the quiet sidewalk, although she didn't have any real destination in mind. xDaekie Hope this works as a start Daekie, let me know if I need to tweak anything 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:38 am
It was an appropriate night to do very little, really - Lily was doing her biweekly late-night drugstore run for nail polish remover and the like, because that'd just ended up being the simplest way to do it - but she kept her henshin pen in her purse, nowadays. She never knew when she'd meet someone that it was more appropriate to talk to in silks and clouds, after all. This was one of those convenient times. Lily walked behind a building - and Juliet walked out, with the last traces of her henshin sparkling snowflakes that turned to dust under her feet. "Ah - hello? You're like me, correct? I do hate to assume." litian i took Fifteen years i am so sorry!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:49 pm
Sadalsuud had been passing a set of shops that had closed for the evening when she picked up on the sudden flare of a chaos aura. An aura that was quickly followed by the sound of a voice. She had paused, head turning in an attempt to try and find the source of the aura but as it turned out she had been looking in the wrong direction. Or at the very least the voice was coming from the opposite direction from which she was looking. She turned, green eyes taking in the nearby brunette and her clothes from the fancy circlet that made her think of clouds to the cloud-like patterns on her overlay. "I'm Sailor Sadalsuud of the Dark Mirror Court" she said cheerfully, her smile friendly. "I'm the senshi of clover." Although that much was perhaps obvious given the clover on her hairband, that matched the one pinned to her collar and was mirrored in the clover patterning on her overlay. Daekie No need to apologise Daekie, I'm not the fastest tagger either
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:27 pm
"Juliet of Whiteouts," the newly-introduced senshi gave her name in return, curtsying. "Your outfit is very pretty, Sadalsuud -" and she tripped over the name, because it was strange and disEnglish and Juliet was not very good at words - "I'm a little jealous, really...but I don't think I would look particularly good in green." She extended a hand to shake, smiling pretty and doll-like. "Would you mind a partner tonight?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:17 am
"It's nice to meet you Juliet" Sadalsuud said, smile still on her face as she reached out to shake the offered hand. "And thank you I really like your outfit too - the cloud patterns are really pretty." She nodded at Juliet's question about a partner for the evening "I'd love to have a partner for tonight" she hesitated before admitting "Although I wasn't really heading anywhere in particular - is that okay?" And Sadalsuud was really, really hoping that it would be - because she didn't really know many of her fellow dark mirror senshi - and that was something that she wanted to rectify. Daekie I'm really sorry for taking so long - rl has been much busier than I would like and it knocks onto my rp time - I'm going to be working on all my tagbacks in order as fast as I can in between a few holiday prompt rps
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:34 am
"I wasn't heading anywhere in particular either," Juliet shook her head, her voice carrying the faintest hint of a frown. "I'm not especially good at this - but if anything dangerous happens, we can be more protected together, yes?" Juliet didn't know her Court too well, either, but she was fine to leave it as it was until someone reached out to her. It was no skin off her back. (What an odd metaphor that was.)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:43 pm
Sadalsuud gave Juliet an enthusiastic nod "Yes" she agreed cheerfully, because even though she was still picking up things - well okay make that picking up a lot of things - two was still better than being alone. She started to walk again, her green eyes curious as her head turned to look at Juliet "So have you been a Dark Mirror senshi long?" Daekie apologies once again for taking so long to tag this
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:25 pm
"A bit," Juliet admitted, smiling. "But I don't power up often, really - so I couldn't tell you how long, even if my memory was better. And as for you?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:13 pm
Sadalsuud shook her head "No not that long" she admitted. "I met Miss Kitten and the Prince back in March so..." She thought it over for a few moments. "So for about 6 months I guess." Yes 6 months seemed about right - because she had been on her way home back from her monthly pottery class.. And it had been a few months prior to the Adventure Port thing. "I've haven't really met that many like us though." There had been those at Adventure Port and Merkeb and the Prince of course, but if she was being truthful - and Sadalsuud tried very hard to be - she still knew very little about the Court. Hence her decision to work on figuring things out.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:04 pm
"Have you met Prince Remarque," Juliet inquired, with raised brows. "Unless there is other royalty, he would be the prince, yes? I've also..." She paused for a few seconds- "I have this written down, actually, but my bag isn't with me...but two women, Moths and Origami, and a young man a little older than I was who had some sort of temperature-related powers. But I think that's been all of our Court I've run into. And you?" She nodded to end her short speech, hands clasped, eyes wide. "Six months seems like a terribly long time, though...have you been safe? I've never been in danger personally, but..."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:16 pm
[align=center][u][b]▂▂ [color=darkblue]▃[/color] ▄ [color=darkblue]▅[/color] ▆ [color=darkblue]▇[/color] █[size=22]R[color=darkblue]onald[/color] D[color=darkblue]arkwood[/color][/size]█ [color=darkblue]▇[/color] ▆[color=darkblue] ▅[/color] ▄ [color=darkblue]▃[/color] ▂▂
[/b][/u][/align]
[size=9][color=darkblue][align=left]They say you can't hear a tree fall in a forest....[/align][/color][/size]
▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀ [/color]
[imgleft]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g430/lostsoul321/ggg.jpg[/imgleft]
[color=darkblue][size=11][align=right] Ron closed the novel and rubbed his eyes a bit. If there was one thing he hated it would have to be reading. It always seemed to leave him sleepy. He felt a tug on his shirt and noticed that it was the same kid from before. He frowned and was about to answer his question when suddenly the bell rang for break. Just as Ron was going to get up someone else approached the boy. It was another student and they seemed to know each other.
Ron picked up his things and decided to leave the classroom and head towards the library. He was done with yesterdays assignment and decided to begin working on today's current one. On his way out he heard the comments made by the two students. It seemed that the one who continued to bother him had nothing better to do than to pick on Ronald.
He managed to reach the library pretty easily and he took a seat at a nearby table. Ronald checked his schedule and looked down at his watch. He would have around 35 minutes before he would need to go look for his next class. A few minutes passed and other students entered the library. Some with genuine work to finish, others to take a nap and wait for the next class to begin. [/align][/size][/color]
▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀[/color][color=blue]▶[/color][color=cyan]◀[/color]▶[color=darkblue]◀ [/color]
[color=darkblue][align=center][[b]O[/b].O.C:]...........[[b]M[/b]ood: Alone, Lost]...........[[b]L[/b]ocation: Library ]...........[[b]C[/b]ompany: ] [/align]
[/color]
[color=darkblue][size=9][align=right]...So why is it that I can feel it's sorrow...
Why can I hear the saplings cry around it....[/align][/size][/color]
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:23 pm
"Miss Kitten," Juliet pondered, clasping her hands together in some pretense of deeper thought. "Who...? I've only met one...he was a kitten as far as I could tell, but certainly not a miss. And I didn't know about any Adventure Port event...but maybe that's for the best." Her polite smile went a little flinty, weary, around the edges. It was the most legitimate emotion she'd showed throughout the conversation - "I don't do very well with large social events, you see. They confuse me. I do best with explicit instructions and nothing in my way to alter my course." - and just like that, it was gone, and she was perfectly polite again. "But I'm glad you've been safe. I've never experienced anything - but I suppose it's inevitable..."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:00 pm
"Miss Kitten is Miss Kitten" Sadalsuud said, before admitting "I didn't actually get her name." She continued "But she really is a kitten though and the cutest little thing with a white fluffy ruff around her neck and a little black bow." The shift in the Juliet's expression came and went fast enough for Sadalsuud to think that she had imagined it, but she nodded "Ah I guess Adventure Port would probably not have been for you" because whilst Sadalsuud had enjoyed it, there had been a lot of people there. Her confusion at Juliet's next comment was visible, her face scrunching up a little in puzzlement as she asked "Inevitable?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:33 am
"That sounds like the cat I saw," Juliet frowned. "...maybe they're siblings. But as for inevitable -- even if we style ourselves like nobility, this is - on some level - a war, is it not? People will attack us sooner or later even if we're not interested in fighting. My interest is in letting people be happy." She shrugged, a little, and caught herself mid-motion. "If the happiness comes at the cost of my own health, I suppose I'd need to have a problem with that, but so far it hasn't come up."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:43 pm
"Maybe" Sadalsuud agreed. Miss Kitten hadn't mentioned any other kittens like her - but that didn't mean that there weren't any. "I can ask her when I see her next" she offered cheerfully, although it was perhaps more an if than a when - but Sadalsuud was willing to keep an eye out for her because she had liked the cute little black kitten that had helped her to become Sadalsuud. The cheerfulness drained out of her voice "I'm not interested in fighting" she admitted. "I want to help the court and the Prince and Miss Kitten and other cats like Miss Kitten..." a brief moment of hesitation "But I don't want to fight."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|