Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cutie Patooties 2k16-2k18

Back to Guilds

Cutie 

Tags: Cute, Adorable, Kawaii owo, Cuddly >w<, Sweet 

Reply Cutie Patooties 2k16
so . . .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noctis Joestar
Crew

Distinct Puppy

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:07 pm


User Image
Ello all the cutie patooties here~ heart

I figured we could start our forum with a introduction sort of thing, y'know?

I'm Maia, your friendly short shiba. whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:24 pm


hello! yum_strawberry

my name is nyla, and i'm a very tall musician. i'm currently a sophomore in college

harlotti

Dapper Gekko


oji

Timid Shoujo

13,725 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:55 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hullo everyone! ~ ♥

I'm bani ^^
My name is Nichole (or Nikki). I'm 22 and I sleep a lot like a lazy bun ;~;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:37 pm


Hai, I'm Joey, but you can call me Scrubby,

I'm an artist and newb otaku. I love cute, cuddly and sweet things!

I have a tendency ot crossdress, but hey, thats what you get for growing up with your brother as your best friend.
Excited to hear from you!

~~


LeScrub

Crew

Friendly Fairy


crunkkawaii

7,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:30 pm


hello I'm Alex/Rocket
I'm an artist, author and cosplayer.
I also like sleeping.

Nice to meet you!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:41 am


Hello cuties!
My name is Abigail but please call me Jae.
I'm in my mid-20's and I am a senior in the university.
I'm a graphic designer, interior designer, and a dreamer!
I used to be a photographer and I owned a small business.

I love cute colorful stuff, mostly things that are rare. Fashion and interior design are my everything. I also love cooking and baking. :3

It is lovely to meet you all!

- Jae  

Jaekuma

Entrepreneur

Reply
Cutie Patooties 2k16

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//