Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gravity Fallers~

Back to Guilds

FANS OF THE FALLS.. 

Tags: gravityfalls, fanclub 

Reply Gravity Fallers~
Gravity Falls COSPLAY!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:17 am


Hi! Juts for the fun of it, post pictures of outfits you made on Gaia of GF (Gravity Falls) characters!

Here's Stanford
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:03 am


Ehh, just felt like it, but I don't have good items so I used the marketplace, ehehe XD
I did Pacifica XD
Also, I can't stand doing an avatar without any kind of background item, to set the scene or add a kind of aura, soo... *whistles innocently*

User Image

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:12 pm


Worthless Zero

WOAH that's awesome!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:29 am


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero

WOAH that's awesome!!!
Thanks, I'm really happy with how it turned out... Hmm, who should I do next..? I'm totally saving my favourite characters for last XD

Too bad I'll never be able to afford items like that, geez crying

Okay, I did Grunkle Stan, but my avatar builder's messing up again so I just did it in my inventory...on marketplace search again XD

User Image

Blargh XD

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:17 pm


Worthless Zero
Thanks, I'm really happy with how it turned out... Hmm, who should I do next..? I'm totally saving my favourite characters for last XD

Too bad I'll never be able to afford items like that, geez crying

Okay, I did Grunkle Stan, but my avatar builder's messing up again so I just did it in my inventory...on marketplace search again XD

User Image

Blargh XD


Oh wow you totally got Stan right. I like the money rain too lol. Maybe you should do...Soos?

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:32 am


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero
Thanks, I'm really happy with how it turned out... Hmm, who should I do next..? I'm totally saving my favourite characters for last XD

Too bad I'll never be able to afford items like that, geez crying

Okay, I did Grunkle Stan, but my avatar builder's messing up again so I just did it in my inventory...on marketplace search again XD

User Image

Blargh XD


Oh wow you totally got Stan right. I like the money rain too lol. Maybe you should do...Soos?

User Image
Ooh, yeah, that'll be a challenge whee

Ooh, Wendy looks so cute 3nodding
I don't know if it's just me or something about some AU I read somewhere, but I keep thinking of her as Mandy, it's so annoying XD
Huh
Wait
...Maybe...

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:47 am


Worthless Zero

User Image
Ooh, yeah, that'll be a challenge whee

Ooh, Wendy looks so cute 3nodding
I don't know if it's just me or something about some AU I read somewhere, but I keep thinking of her as Mandy, it's so annoying XD
Huh
Wait
...Maybe...

I think Mandy is from that show with Billy and Mandy and some grimreaper dude...I forgot....Huh.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:09 pm


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero

Ooh, yeah, that'll be a challenge whee

Ooh, Wendy looks so cute 3nodding
I don't know if it's just me or something about some AU I read somewhere, but I keep thinking of her as Mandy, it's so annoying XD
Huh
Wait
...Maybe...


I think Mandy is from that show with Billy and Mandy and some grimreaper dude...I forgot....Huh.
Yeah, but she has blonde hair and is really grumpy and down to earth... I think?

Ehehehe, I was just thinking I must keep thinking Wendy is Mandy because if you rotate the first two letters of each name 180 degrees, you get the other whee

*does a couple of cartwheels* Whee, my head feels funny, ehehe XD

I'm working on Soos currently, but I'll get back to him tomorrow since it's almost 9:30 PM here XD

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:31 pm


Worthless Zero

I think Mandy is from that show with Billy and Mandy and some grimreaper dude...I forgot....Huh.
Yeah, but she has blonde hair and is really grumpy and down to earth... I think?

Ehehehe, I was just thinking I must keep thinking Wendy is Mandy because if you rotate the first two letters of each name 180 degrees, you get the other whee

*does a couple of cartwheels* Whee, my head feels funny, ehehe XD

I'm working on Soos currently, but I'll get back to him tomorrow since it's almost 9:30 PM here XD
lol I know what you mean about the W and M. xD I would do Bill, but I'm not sure how....
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:28 am


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero
Bell_ugh

I think Mandy is from that show with Billy and Mandy and some grimreaper dude...I forgot....Huh.
Yeah, but she has blonde hair and is really grumpy and down to earth... I think?

Ehehehe, I was just thinking I must keep thinking Wendy is Mandy because if you rotate the first two letters of each name 180 degrees, you get the other whee

*does a couple of cartwheels* Whee, my head feels funny, ehehe XD

I'm working on Soos currently, but I'll get back to him tomorrow since it's almost 9:30 PM here XD

lol I know what you mean about the W and M. xD I would do Bill, but I'm not sure how....
Ooh, ooh, that one's exciting because you can do him however you want since he doesn't have a canon human form but he's technically a shapeshifter so EVERYTHING is canon, I guess, >w>
Hey, what about Reverse Bill? Will's kinda cute >w<
I wanna try doing Will but I should totally finish Soos first... TTnTT XD

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:00 pm


Worthless Zero

Ooh, ooh, that one's exciting because you can do him however you want since he doesn't have a canon human form but he's technically a shapeshifter so EVERYTHING is canon, I guess, >w>
Hey, what about Reverse Bill? Will's kinda cute >w<
I wanna try doing Will but I should totally finish Soos first... TTnTT XD

Here's human Bill or something. xD I never heard of Will. What is he supposed to be anyways?

User Image

Aw man just realized that he's missing his top hat...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:37 pm


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero
Ooh, ooh, that one's exciting because you can do him however you want since he doesn't have a canon human form but he's technically a shapeshifter so EVERYTHING is canon, I guess, >w>
Hey, what about Reverse Bill? Will's kinda cute >w<
I wanna try doing Will but I should totally finish Soos first... TTnTT XD


Here's human Bill or something. xD I never heard of Will. What is he supposed to be anyways?

User Image

Aw man just realized that he's missing his top hat...
I like it whee
Just pretend he lost it in an epic battle or something XD

Hmm, Will's just from the Reverse Falls AU, sometimes I find it fun to call it the Gravity Rises AU xd
He's kinda a wimp coz the twins have dominion over him and they're scary because they're Gleefuls and have that weird psychic power thing... But Will's so cute~ whee
Have a human Will >w<

User Image
User Image

See, that's the twins on the side XD
I personally couldn't choose which was better, the light blue goes better but the monochrome has expressions XD. Though I'd rather that Mabel was smiling and Dipper was scowling XD

I love the CONFIRMED item, if only I could save up enough to buy it crying isn't it soo cool? whee

Hmm, though I have to admit, my favourite AU at the moment is the Transcendence AU whee

Oh fudge, I forgot about Soos sweatdrop

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:16 am


Worthless Zero

Hmm, Will's just from the Reverse Falls AU, sometimes I find it fun to call it the Gravity Rises AU xd
He's kinda a wimp coz the twins have dominion over him and they're scary because they're Gleefuls and have that weird psychic power thing... But Will's so cute~ whee
Have a human Will >w<

User Image
User Image

See, that's the twins on the side XD
I personally couldn't choose which was better, the light blue goes better but the monochrome has expressions XD. Though I'd rather that Mabel was smiling and Dipper was scowling XD

I love the CONFIRMED item, if only I could save up enough to buy it crying isn't it soo cool? whee

Hmm, though I have to admit, my favourite AU at the moment is the Transcendence AU whee

Oh fudge, I forgot about Soos sweatdrop


Gravity Rises lol. Will is so cute! I get what you mean now. I really like the light blue and the chains lol. I'm trying to save up for the CONFIRMED because it has been on my list for some time xD I just think it's cool, even if they mean illuminati and not Bill/Will.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:12 am


Bell_ugh
Worthless Zero

Hmm, Will's just from the Reverse Falls AU, sometimes I find it fun to call it the Gravity Rises AU xd
He's kinda a wimp coz the twins have dominion over him and they're scary because they're Gleefuls and have that weird psychic power thing... But Will's so cute~ whee
Have a human Will >w<

User Image
User Image

See, that's the twins on the side XD
I personally couldn't choose which was better, the light blue goes better but the monochrome has expressions XD. Though I'd rather that Mabel was smiling and Dipper was scowling XD

I love the CONFIRMED item, if only I could save up enough to buy it crying isn't it soo cool? whee

Hmm, though I have to admit, my favourite AU at the moment is the Transcendence AU whee

Oh fudge, I forgot about Soos sweatdrop


Gravity Rises lol. Will is so cute! I get what you mean now. I really like the light blue and the chains lol. I'm trying to save up for the CONFIRMED because it has been on my list for some time xD I just think it's cool, even if they mean illuminati and not Bill/Will.
Yeah, he's so kawaii~ heart whee
Yeah, but don't forget, that item is tagged with the word "triangles" as well whee (likes to think it was a Gravity Falls item) xd That means they're talking about more than one triangle, which means they could be including Bill *pokes hopefully* xd
I wanna save up... But the only way I'm earning gold right now is by daily chance XD
I'll play a game or two in July, but not right now because I kind of accidentally used about 3 gigs of Internet in a couple of days and my mum's mad... (It happened because I streamed 15 episodes of GF in one day, I guess XD). I'm trying the runway but ehh, only the free ones XD

I'm getting further along with Soos, but Gaia doesn't have very good items... The best I'm getting for him are just gold shop items crying

Worthless Zero

Thirteenth Trickster

12,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100

Bell_ugh

Obsessive Superfan

28,800 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:16 am


Worthless Zero

Yeah, he's so kawaii~ heart whee
Yeah, but don't forget, that item is tagged with the word "triangles" as well whee (likes to think it was a Gravity Falls item) xd That means they're talking about more than one triangle, which means they could be including Bill *pokes hopefully* xd
I wanna save up... But the only way I'm earning gold right now is by daily chance XD
I'll play a game or two in July, but not right now because I kind of accidentally used about 3 gigs of Internet in a couple of days and my mum's mad... (It happened because I streamed 15 episodes of GF in one day, I guess XD). I'm trying the runway but ehh, only the free ones XD

I'm getting further along with Soos, but Gaia doesn't have very good items... The best I'm getting for him are just gold shop items crying

Oh that would be cool! What if half of Will's brain or whatever is controlled by Bill?
And yeah I know what you mea about the gold. I only do the same things that you do but sometimes sell stuff in the market place.
3 GIGS OF INTERNET?!? Wow. I guess that is a lot. What do you use to stream it? I use KissCartoon
Aw man. Soos would be hard I guess. His t-shirt is basically his "symbol" but i'm not sure if Gaia would have it at all. Like they didn't have Dipper's hat.
What other cartoons do you watch? I watch Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, and Miraculous Ladybug.
Reply
Gravity Fallers~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//