Hello everyone! So it looks like we don't exactly have a ton of members,
The Gravity Falls. Fanclub (it's another guild) seems to be pretty inactive, and I'm not trying to target it or anything, but we're open to the public AND only a 50 gold fee to enter, which ALL of it will go to a Guild chat space. This lovely guild is owned by ME, Tropical Phastel, and MY GAIA HUSBAND, Official Bill Cipher, who's new xD and I'll just tell him about it after this.
We are an artist, writer, roleplayer, memer, theory or just talk friendly community. Pretty much every one of these is in a thread on this Gaia guild, so invite your friends!
WE NEED YOU!
The Gravity Falls. Fanclub (it's another guild) seems to be pretty inactive, and I'm not trying to target it or anything, but we're open to the public AND only a 50 gold fee to enter, which ALL of it will go to a Guild chat space. This lovely guild is owned by ME, Tropical Phastel, and MY GAIA HUSBAND, Official Bill Cipher, who's new xD and I'll just tell him about it after this.
We are an artist, writer, roleplayer, memer, theory or just talk friendly community. Pretty much every one of these is in a thread on this Gaia guild, so invite your friends!

WE NEED YOU!
