Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon GX

Back to Guilds

For Sailor Moon role players 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Role Play 

Reply Sailor Moon GX
This Guild is closed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:41 pm


I have closed the guild and all rps until further notice!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:47 pm


Lilith Raventhorn
I have closed the guild and all rps until further notice!

Would you please mind explaining a bit more as to why you're putting the RPs and such on hold in this guild? I don't think everyone quite understood what you were talking about. stare

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:50 pm


I sent out 2 guild announcements exPlanning it one about Month oR so ago and anothEr oMe for thiOde who didn't read it or for some reason get it.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:53 pm


I sent out 2 guild announcements exPlanning it one about Month oR so ago and anothEr oMe for thiOde who didn't read it or for some reason get it.

Lilith Marie Raventhorne


Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:01 pm


Lilith Raventhorn
I sent out 2 guild announcements exPlanning it one about Month oR so ago and anothEr oMe for thiOde who didn't read it or for some reason get it.

Hmm, too bad we can't somehow find the older guild announcements and re-read them again for clarification or something. Honestly, it seems like when I attempt to speak with some people like leaving comments and such, I get literally no response back after a very long time, which is honestly a bit rude. I understand we all have lives, but still, the least they can do is try and respond back when they're able. Have you been stuck with writer's block or something since the RP is put on hold? Just curious is all. confused
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:19 pm


I have been able to hardly reply tO anyonE, I'm on my phone and haBe no computer. My phone is no good I can barly check anything on here without it messing up.

Lilith Marie Raventhorne


Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:28 pm


I thought they would be in you messages
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:29 pm


Lilith Raventhorn
I have been able to hardly reply tO anyonE, I'm on my phone and haBe no computer. My phone is no good I can barly check anything on here without it messing up.

Ooh man, that's no good when it messes up. Hope you can get a new computer eventually and then you'll be able to be on here a bit more. What kind of job do you have?

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:34 pm


Both announcements are on the front guild page under announcements titled this guild, Besides being a stay at home mom and wife I'm learning how to be a seamstress
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:47 pm


Lilith Raventhorn
Both announcements are on the front guild page under announcements titled this guild, Besides being a stay at home mom and wife I'm learning how to be a seamstress

Oh how neat! I bet you have a lot of fun sewing different things for projects and such! Yes, I did find the announcement you mentioned, thank you for clearing things up. Sure hope you're able to be on Gaia more often once things are all in order or something. I don't mind brainstorming ideas for the Bad Winter RP if you need to.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Reply
Sailor Moon GX

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//