Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Boogey Tent
Starmen.net Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystikat1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:34 pm


It seems a lot of people in the guild haven't heard of the biggest, most active, and most fun EarthBound site ever- Starmen.net. I don't know how anyone could miss it, but just letting you know it's there. razz
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:02 pm


I know me and the guild staff were aware of that awesome page which I visit reghularly.

Anyhow, it's good for people to know about it.

We actually had Firegirl ( one of the SM.net staffers ) for a while, but we did an inactivity sweep and she was apparently inactive. She wasn't too happy about it either. I think she took some slight offense.

I suspect one of the recent joinees is a musician whose work has ben featured in "Rock Candy" but I'll have to ask them.

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

Teran
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:51 pm


I had no idea Firegirl was a big fan of Earthbound, I was pretty sure she had at most 1 post. It would be a shame if she took offense to my trying to make sure the member count is not inflated.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:11 am


Apparently she's still a member...

so it matters not.

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25

Teran
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:19 am


It says non-member in big, mean red letters. I'm pretty sure that doesn't count/have you seen her post before?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:44 pm


I don't know abotu the other members, but I have been going to Starmen.net for a long time now. I don't remember, but I think they posted one of my theories about the Mani Mani statue.

SaferSaturnX


AniMahler

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:26 pm


Hey, Lofty- tall- puffy-cloud, I got all my cheat sheets from Star.net. lol I wouldn't be able to follow anyting on this guild without their help.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:51 pm


I love starmen.net. It's probably one of the best sites on the web. I've dropped into the IRC chat a couple of times before too...

JrTruffle


hegel5000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:18 pm


I agree with JrTruffle. But it's nice to go to other EarthBound forums. Can I just plug the fanfic I posted?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:42 am


I haven't read your fanfic yet, but I love your wallpaper. It made me laugh. lol

JrTruffle


hegel5000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:55 am


Thanks. Blue is the color of computer interfaces (even though it's kinda purple)!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:33 pm


It's a great website. I wanna try the prequal and sequal to Earthbound..

Drewie


hegel5000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:09 pm


It's a shame, isn't it, that EarthBound0 can only be acquired illegally. Sometimes I think of getting the ROM, other times I think of useing starmen.net's Mother1 guide for those who know no Japanese and buying Mother1+2. Oh well. I really would like to play the other ones too.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:01 am


How do you become a member there?

Daska


Xx~Jerry~xX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:18 pm


I own Mother 1 for the Famicom. It is fun.Blue blue
Reply
Boogey Tent

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//