Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon GX

Back to Guilds

For Sailor Moon role players 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Role Play 

Reply Sailor Moon GX
Bad Winter Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:16 am


~This rp is based around me becoming evil and being the new enemy know as Dark Ice~
-Wakes up sweating- "Oh man that was a scary dream, I need to quit eating so late!" -gets up and walks to window to look out then called down stair to room mate- "I'm going to take a midnight stroll thought woods!" -walks down stairs and out the back door and into the woods- "Man what a beautiful moonlit night, I love nights like this Earth is pretty but I really miss Aisu!" -looks at ground sadly- "There's just not enough snow on this planet! -picks up some snow and freezes it into a icicle-
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:08 am


It had been around midnight as the full moon rose high. Mitako had been taking a quiet stroll through the woods wearing a rather old, faded long sleeved, light blue dress, patched up here and there on the skirt with white socks and matching flats. Around her neck she kept her silver star locket, the only thing she kept with her wherever she went. She had only been on earth for a short time, not very familiar with the place in which she lived currently. Mitako looked around, hugging her arms and shivering as the snow fell a bit heavily upon the ground. "Brr, why couldn't it be summer already?" Mitako spoke in a tired voice. She noticed the sky had been rather clear, though she hadn't been heading in any specific direction. As she walked, she softly hummed a song she had heard bits and pieces of a while back when she last went shopping with her best friend Hotaru Tomoe.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:31 am


-Continues walking there the woods freezing things- "Maybe I should quit using my powers before a normal sees me." "Oh wait it midnight and I'm in the woods normal people are in bed at this hour!" - walks up on a small pond and freezes it- "I'm going to skate, maybe that will help with my depression!" -begins to skate when she sees someone- Who in the universe could that be, I thought I was alone!" -yells at the person- "Who are you?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:49 am


Mitako nearly jumped in surprise, hearing someone yell. The sudden sound was enough to distract her, causing her to trip on a large tree root and land on the ground. Cautiously, Mitako got up, brushing the snow off of her despite it being cold. She shivered still, hugging her shoulders while shaking nervously. Not once did she ever remember being yelled at before. Glancing around, she could see the figure of a woman standing on an icy pond, though Mitako didn't recognize her. 'Who i-in the w-world?' she thought, sensing something was different about the lady, though she couldn't pinpoint it. Mitako truly couldn't think of what to say, meeting this stranger face to face. Her expression was one of nervousness and uncertainty.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:22 pm


-looks at the girl with a gentle smile- "Are you ok? I didn't mean to scare you, I thought I was the only person out here." -senses the shy girl maybe a Sailor Senshi, snaps fingers and skates ice skates disappear- "Can I ask you a question. are you a Sailor Senshi?" -looks at the shy girl-
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:32 pm


"I-I'm fine." Mitako replied timidly as the woman came walking up to her. She watched as the woman used her powers to make her ice skates vanish. Though in truth, she had never seen this stranger, to her, the woman didn't seem the least bit intimidating. Mitako did her best to compose herself despite her nervousness. Though the woman's last question seemed to catch her off guard. Mitako managed to give a slight nod in response to her last question.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:47 pm


-smiles at the girl- "Good I sensed you may have been!" -walks closer to the girl- "Hi, I'm Tsumetai Gurēsu but my Japanese friends call me Tsume-chan for sort or if you speak English my name is Icy Grace!" "You seem nervous no need to be nervous, unless your evil!" -giggles cutely-
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:43 pm


Crystal Sailor Ice
-smiles at the girl- "Good I sensed you may have been!" -walks closer to the girl- "Hi, I'm Tsumetai Gurēsu but my Japanese friends call me Tsume-chan for sort or if you speak English my name is Icy Grace!" "You seem nervous no need to be nervous, unless your evil!" -giggles cutely-

Mitako smiled shyly, giving a slight bow in respect, brushing aside a few stray locks of her short, chin length wavy starry blue hair. She could sense no sign of hostility from the woman, for her aura was very calm and relaxed. "Pleased to m-meet you. I'm Mitako Fujima." Mitako replied timidly, managing to regain her composure a little as she absentmindedly traced the outline of her four pointed silver star locket. "Um, how did y-you know... I was a S-Sailor Senshi?" she asked Grace curiously in a soft voice. It wasn't very often that Mitako came across other Sailor Senshi, except for the few she was close to. She waited patiently, looking into the woman's eyes. Mitako was almost as tall as Grace's shoulders as she stood before her.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:17 pm


Princess Zelda21
Crystal Sailor Ice
-smiles at the girl- "Good I sensed you may have been!" -walks closer to the girl- "Hi, I'm Tsumetai Gurēsu but my Japanese friends call me Tsume-chan for sort or if you speak English my name is Icy Grace!" "You seem nervous no need to be nervous, unless your evil!" -giggles cutely-

Mitako smiled shyly, giving a slight bow in respect, brushing aside a few stray locks of her short, chin length wavy starry blue hair. She could sense no sign of hostility from the woman, for her aura was very calm and relaxed. "Pleased to m-meet you. I'm Mitako Fujima." Mitako replied timidly, managing to regain her composure a little as she absentmindedly traced the outline of her four pointed silver star locket. "Um, how did y-you know... I was a S-Sailor Senshi?" she asked Grace curiously in a soft voice. It wasn't very often that Mitako came across other Sailor Senshi, except for the few she was close to. She waited patiently, looking into the woman's eyes. Mitako was almost as tall as Grace's shoulders as she stood before her.
-smiles softly- "My mom taught me that most Senshis' can feel it in their soul, when they are around others born from the stars." -looks up at the stars-
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:03 pm


Crystal Sailor Ice
"My mom taught me that most Senshis' can feel it in their soul, when they are around others born from the stars." -looks up at the stars-

"Oh, I think I get what you mean." Mitako spoke softly. She turned her gaze towards the sky as the snow kept on falling. The wind itself was a bit cold, blowing the flakes lightly through the area. Sure enough, Mitako spotted a shooting star flying across the blackened sky, watching as it disappeared. "So pretty." she spoke softly, admiring the sky as the light from the shooting star had faded within a few moments. There were quite a few questions going through her mind, though Mitako decided to wait for another time.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:05 pm


Princess Zelda21
Crystal Sailor Ice
"My mom taught me that most Senshis' can feel it in their soul, when they are around others born from the stars." -looks up at the stars-

"Oh, I think I get what you mean." Mitako spoke softly. She turned her gaze towards the sky as the snow kept on falling. The wind itself was a bit cold, blowing the flakes lightly through the area. Sure enough, Mitako spotted a shooting star flying across the blackened sky, watching as it disappeared. "So pretty." she spoke softly, admiring the sky as the light from the shooting star had faded within a few moments. There were quite a few questions going through her mind, though Mitako decided to wait for another time.

-smiles and looks at sky as well- "Want to see what I can do with this snow?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:34 pm


Turning her gaze back towards Tsume, the woman's words were enough to snap her out of her thoughts for the moment. "Um, s-sure." Mitako replied to the question timidly, giving a slight nod. In truth, she had been rather curious as to what Tsume was about to do. 'Does she... know how to use magic?' Mitako thought curiously as she waited patiently. It was very unusual to see someone else use their abilities around her, in this case the senshi who stood before her. The woman was rather kind and pleasant, despite what Mitako had assumed at first. The area became rather silent as she mentally made a wish on the falling star as it passed overhead.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:49 pm


-give a big grin- "I'll show you what I can do with all this ice and snow, they don't call me the Winter Senshi for nothing!" -closes eye and the snow begins to swirl around her then balls up in her hand. Then touches with other hand and turns it into ice but not any ice, ice the looks like Mitako- "See I can do anything with snow and ice, I can even create ice or snow." "My body can freeze people not just my hands but if someone scares me and my hair hits them they with freeze." "Luckily I know how to control it with thought!" -looks at Mitako- "So what powers do you have? -smiles and make a ice axe-
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:04 am


As the soft blue aura swirled around Tsume's hands, the snowballs formed within her hands. They then twisted and morphed, forming into a specific shape, a small ice statue of Mitako herself. In Tsume's other hand, she used her powers to summon an ice axe. Mitako was amazed at how Tsume could do such things. When the woman had spoke asking a question, Mitako thought for a moment. "Um... I... don't know. I'm j-just... starting to get used to it all." she admitted timidly, shrugging her shoulders. Mitako's expression was one of slight uncertainty as she glanced down at the snow covered ground. 'What good am I in a battle? I'm only a servant.' she thought wearily.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:38 am


Princess Zelda21
As the soft blue aura swirled around Tsume's hands, the snowballs formed within her hands. They then twisted and morphed, forming into a specific shape, a small ice statue of Mitako herself. In Tsume's other hand, she used her powers to summon an ice axe. Mitako was amazed at how Tsume could do such things. When the woman had spoke asking a question, Mitako thought for a moment. "Um... I... don't know. I'm j-just... starting to get used to it all." she admitted timidly, shrugging her shoulders. Mitako's expression was one of slight uncertainty as she glanced down at the snow covered ground. 'What good am I in a battle? I'm only a servant.' she thought wearily.

"Its ok, just show me what you can maybe I can help you get better and more powerful!" -smiles then makes the snow swirl around Mitako and raises her up in the air then sits her back down- "If you are a Senshi you are no servant, all Senshi though history have been Princesses then Queens." Most Senshi are star child those that where born from the Gods of old." "Its our job to watch over, protect, and guild the people of Earth." -forms a crystal ball of ice to show Mitako the past present and future-
Reply
Sailor Moon GX

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//