Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural Fans

Back to Guilds

A Guild For The Fans Of The TV Show Supernatural - 15 Seasons - With Lots Of Pie, Pain And Sadness. 

Tags: Supernatural SPN, Castiel Misha Collins, Dean Winchester Jensen Ackles, Sam Winchester Jared Padalecki, Angels Demons 

Reply Fan Fictions
Burning the Midnight Oil

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Datasstiel

Divine Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:47 pm


(I'll delete this if it's not allowed but it's fairly tame and there are content warnings. Adults only please.)

Otherwise known as dirtymcsmuttysmutsmutsmut, or "Hot boning friends" according to Sammirah. (Blame her. All her fault. Totes.)

User Image


Rated: 18+
Characters: Dean (Smith), Cas, Benny
Ships: Dean / Cas / Benny (Dean / Cas, Dean / Benny, Benny / Cas)
Continuity: "It's a Terrible Life" - verse

Available at Archive of Our Own, Livejournal, or Tumblr.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:59 am


If it's a link to another website, then I'll allow it. But if you want to write or copy and paste your favourite one here, then it has to be clean. smile


Mizz Sinister

Captain

Tasty Waffles

24,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Pet Trainer 150

Datasstiel

Divine Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:13 am


I'll always link it to an outside site because I like to keep my comments in a few places, and I'll always warn adequately. Thanks for not banning me. <33
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:20 am


Datasstiel
I'll always link it to an outside site because I like to keep my comments in a few places, and I'll always warn adequately. Thanks for not banning me. <33


You're welcome.

And I would never do that, unless someone post something offensive. But I don't think that would ever happen in this guild, as everybody here follows the rules.


Mizz Sinister

Captain

Tasty Waffles

24,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Pet Trainer 150

Datasstiel

Divine Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:10 pm


Captain Azazel
Datasstiel
I'll always link it to an outside site because I like to keep my comments in a few places, and I'll always warn adequately. Thanks for not banning me. <33


You're welcome.

And I would never do that, unless someone post something offensive. But I don't think that would ever happen in this guild, as everybody here follows the rules.


Yeah, everyone here is awesome. Wank free is the way to be! blaugh
Reply
Fan Fictions

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//