|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:44 pm
Hey! I've been a member of gaia for a little over 6 years and just joined this guild! I love roleplaying and have done it ever since I found out about it!
So this is me introducing myself, since I am new! I would love to meet some of you and can't wait to join your RPs! (:
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:29 pm
i am sillygoose Hey! I've been a member of gaia for a little over 6 years and just joined this guild! I love roleplaying and have done it ever since I found out about it!
So this is me introducing myself, since I am new! I would love to meet some of you and can't wait to join your RPs! (:
Welcome to the guild! What sort of RPs do you like?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:04 am
Ivaylo_Sai i am sillygoose Hey! I've been a member of gaia for a little over 6 years and just joined this guild! I love roleplaying and have done it ever since I found out about it!
So this is me introducing myself, since I am new! I would love to meet some of you and can't wait to join your RPs! (:
Welcome to the guild! What sort of RPs do you like? Thank you! I like romance or high school roleplays mostly! But I do like fantasy!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:26 pm
i am sillygoose Hey! I've been a member of gaia for a little over 6 years and just joined this guild! I love roleplaying and have done it ever since I found out about it!
So this is me introducing myself, since I am new! I would love to meet some of you and can't wait to join your RPs! (:
Welcome
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 pm
Hi, welcome to the guild! Found any RPs that interest you yet? :D
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|