Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball GT
A question to all of you GT haters out there. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:09 pm


Ok I have noticed that the main reason people say they hate GT is because it is not by Akira Toryiama. I just want to know would you like it if it was made by him? Do you hate other animes just because he oden't make them? I mean it has a great story what is all of your problems?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:20 pm


I understand why people hate GT, and I'm not one of the Haters.

GT has a lot of plot holes, and not many good characters in it. That is some reasons I've pulled together by reading hater's posts. But hey, let them hate what they want. 3nodding

Kamikalo


Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:26 am


I'll name a couple of things to why I hate GT, just so you stop moaning.

Vegeta (His personality is gone...WHERE WAS HIS PRIDE?!? No Saiyajin lets some Onna with an invetion get him to a higher level)

SSJ4 (Compact Oozaru) The earth wouldn't turn him into an Oozaru, it dosn't have the right rayes to do so. Much less a Golden one. And Compact Oozaru just seemed....predictable. They always reach new power in some form, and it dosn't even look that nice.

Bura, Marron, Goten...all of them need a bigger role.

Chibi Goku: Just another pathetic reason to get him stronger!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:10 am


[ Message temporarily off-line ]

MikoBura
Vice Captain


My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:13 pm


ok I just wanted to read some reasons because when people post they hate the usally only say because it was not made by Toryiama.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:50 pm


Well I don't really "hate" it. I always wanted a new series to continue DBZ but the way it was done was obviously to make more money off an already popular series. When watching it you feel like whoever made it didn't put any heart into it and just did it for the proffessionalism. Disregarding all the plot holes and mistakes made, it's still something and we have to accept it.

SYFFER
Captain


Trunks Chic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:22 pm


I didn't necessarily hate GT. I watched the fan subs before it came out here, and it was just like reading a fanfic. Same characters, just not the same feeling to it, and the stories didn't make sense. I just find it a rather disappointing ending to such a wonderful series, and that's why most people don't like it. To me, it was no better than most the fanfics I read (I've actually read some that were better!) and was just something to pass the time with and reminisce on my favorite anime series.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:47 pm


I liked GT, sadly that is not the case with everyone. sad

Auron-chan


My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:53 pm


Aaron FitzSimons
I liked GT, sadly that is not the case with everyone. sad
Yeas there is actually some one else who likes the show.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:32 pm


Doafan
Aaron FitzSimons
I liked GT, sadly that is not the case with everyone. sad
Yeas there is actually some one else who likes the show.

I said I did.

Kamikalo


My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:23 pm


Kamikalo
Doafan
Aaron FitzSimons
I liked GT, sadly that is not the case with everyone. sad
Yeas there is actually some one else who likes the show.

I said I did.
Oh yeah you did sorry.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:18 pm


Did not hate it, but didnt exactly prefer it. Like many of you have mentioned, character flaws, like Trunks is a dweeb in GT(no offense to Trunks fans), Goku is annoying as a little kid and there were a lot of loops and stuff in the plot.

TidusJr


owl_star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:52 am


I think the main reason is plot holes to all the die hard DBZ fans out there. I also think they softened up some of the characters too much like trunks and vegeta. It doesn't really have the feel DB and Dbz had which is all i can say.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:22 pm


i like dbgt i think it is pretty good i dunno and dont care really who makes them.. i juts like 'em. whee

natzorz


Gingivitis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:02 am


I'm agreeing with what everyone else has said. Gt was lacking the heart that got me into the Dragonball series..
Reply
Dragonball GT

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//