Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Jazz Guild
Gower St. Gambol-anyone heard/played this chart?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crypticobsessions

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:48 am


Hey peoples!
Another question!!!
I have to use this chart in Jazz Ped. and direct how to play it. I've got all the solo's and what not labeled-I know it's medium swing. So-I've got the basics-but has anyone ever played this piece? It's By Frank Comstock-and while I have the score-I was just wondering if anyone had some insight to this that I could use before getting infront of our jazz ensemble...???
Thanks!!! smile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:24 pm


crypticobsessions
Hey peoples!
Another question!!!
I have to use this chart in Jazz Ped. and direct how to play it. I've got all the solo's and what not labeled-I know it's medium swing. So-I've got the basics-but has anyone ever played this piece? It's By Frank Comstock-and while I have the score-I was just wondering if anyone had some insight to this that I could use before getting infront of our jazz ensemble...???
Thanks!!! smile


unfortunately i havent heard of or played this chart and any avice would be probably the same your profs and instructors would give you. sweatdrop

MHHornfreak
Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

kila_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:24 pm


Ditto above remark.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:03 pm


MHHornfreak
crypticobsessions
Hey peoples!
Another question!!!
I have to use this chart in Jazz Ped. and direct how to play it. I've got all the solo's and what not labeled-I know it's medium swing. So-I've got the basics-but has anyone ever played this piece? It's By Frank Comstock-and while I have the score-I was just wondering if anyone had some insight to this that I could use before getting infront of our jazz ensemble...???
Thanks!!! smile


unfortunately i havent heard of or played this chart and any avice would be probably the same your profs and instructors would give you. sweatdrop

crypticobsessions

Reply
The Jazz Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//