Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Ugly

Back to Guilds

sexy ugly monsters and stuff 

Tags: sexy, ugly, monster, creatures, arts 

Reply Roleplay Place
The Spy and the Skunk (Open to all)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:27 pm


Black Jack let out a heavy sigh. SO much paperwork, so little time.

Suddenly, the door was flung open and the skunk almost jumped out of his fur. He gave the tentacled creature a glare. "You! What do YOU want?"

Amadour gave a pretend pout. "I JUST wanted to check on my buddy BJ." He said in his thick French accent. "Is zat such a crime, mon ami?"

"You mean breaking and entering?" The skunk crossed his arms. "Actually, it is."

Just then, there was a knock at the door...

((And this is when you guys come in! <3))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:51 pm


Tiffany busted into that room like she owned it. With a haughty, naughty stride, she sacheyed over to stand in front of the skunk. "Hey, so do you happen to be a butler? And... are you currently contracted to anyone? Cuz like.. I totally need someone to take care of somethings for me?" She pauses and looks at the tentacle monster. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you already contract him?"

ragers

Graceangel

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

19,850 Points
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:08 pm


Graceangel
Tiffany busted into that room like she owned it. With a haughty, naughty stride, she sacheyed over to stand in front of the skunk. "Hey, so do you happen to be a butler? And... are you currently contracted to anyone? Cuz like.. I totally need someone to take care of somethings for me?" She pauses and looks at the tentacle monster. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did you already contract him?"


Black Jack arched an eyebrow. "I'm a doc--"

Suddenly he was interrupted by a loud wolf whistle. "Ooh la la! Are all your patients as sexy as this, BJ?"

The WereSkunk rolled his eyes. "Please excuse my...guest. Tea?" he asked as he held up a teapot that'd been on the centre of the table.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:14 pm


Ragers


Tiffany looked at the skunk with a questioning face before her eyes followed the sound of that whistle. Her neutral expression quickly morphed into a sly coy one. Then, she winked at the red man in the room. "Are you suggesting someone else would look as good as me?"

She then wished immediately she could take that back as any answer other than an affirmative would be nothing but an insult. Her eyes slanting back to the skunk as she digressed back into a more polite and diplomatic version of herself. "Hey, sure. Why not. It's such bad manners to refuse anything offered so gracefully."

Graceangel

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

19,850 Points
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:09 am


Graceangel


The skunk poured a cup of tea for Tiffany and then for himself.

"So, do you require my skills?"

"Or maybe you require mine...IF you know what I mean." Said Amadour, eyebrows waggling.

Black Jack slammed the teacup on the table and grabbed the tentaspy, dragging him outside. He then threw Amadour off the cliff, waiting for the splash before returning inside.

"Now," he said, "do you require my assistance?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:54 pm


Tiffany watched the scene unfold her with great amusement. The innuendo not being lost on her. She just smiled to herself. Seeing the skunk's reaction was even more amusing. When he returned to ask his question, she attempted to hide her bemused expression. Her golden eyes narrowed as she leaned forward a little bit.

"Just what kind of services DO you provide if you're not a Butler?"

Ragers

Graceangel

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

19,850 Points
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:31 pm


Graceangel


"I'm a doctor. They say I have the Hands of God" he said with a smirk.

"I can treat you now for 500,000,000."


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:59 am


Tiffany just stared at him with her mouth probably hanging open. "What? Are you even serious? Are you even looking at me? I'm pretty sure you should be the one paying me for getting to touch me. I mean... I'm not sure what I need a doctor for at the moment. Maybe your hands are godly, but pretty much every inch of me is pretty damn divine if I do say so." She made a smug but inviting smile.

Ragers
lol

Graceangel

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

19,850 Points
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Reply
Roleplay Place

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//