Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Breakthrough!!!! And other stuffs...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxglow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:57 am


First off, I want to share with everyone the good news! I was chatting to my mum yesterday about some bratty kid in my sister's class and she was chatting about how said kid is awful to her mum and grandma (she calls them stupid etc - my mum would have beaten me to death, but anyway.....)
My mum said, "Well at least your kids will be polite and good"

Me: "*sigh* I've told you, I'm not having kids"

Mum: "Well.....ok, neices or nephews or whatever"

Ha! She's finally accepted it! Woot! *dances round*

I also wanted to ask: how have people heard childbirth described? It sounds like a weird question, but bear with me!

Annoying people tend to say stuff like "Oh, it's a magical experience, blah, blah, blah"
But, my mother has been more realistic with it and descibed it as "Like a football trying to squeeze through a plughole!"
And when I was with my ex one night, we were sitting in his kitchen talking to his extremely drunk mother who informed me childbirth feels like "taking a really big s**t!"
Just wondering if anyone else has any gems like this?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:30 am


Starchild333
First off, I want to share with everyone the good news! I was chatting to my mum yesterday about some bratty kid in my sister's class and she was chatting about how said kid is awful to her mum and grandma (she calls them stupid etc - my mum would have beaten me to death, but anyway.....)
My mum said, "Well at least your kids will be polite and good"

Me: "*sigh* I've told you, I'm not having kids"

Mum: "Well.....ok, neices or nephews or whatever"

Ha! She's finally accepted it! Woot! *dances round*

I also wanted to ask: how have people heard childbirth described? It sounds like a weird question, but bear with me!

Annoying people tend to say stuff like "Oh, it's a magical experience, blah, blah, blah"
But, my mother has been more realistic with it and descibed it as "Like a football trying to squeeze through a plughole!"
And when I was with my ex one night, we were sitting in his kitchen talking to his extremely drunk mother who informed me childbirth feels like "taking a really big s**t!"
Just wondering if anyone else has any gems like this?
rofl Your british slang is SO FUNNY!!!! I mean that in the most complimentary way I can say it..... **Adds Plughole to slang vocabulary**

But child birth is gross..... people like to feed the delusion that something painful must be magical

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl TAKING A HUGE S**T?? OH MY GOD!!!!! THAT IS GREAT!!!

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Foxglow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:25 pm


Lol! It's all good - I'm glad someone likes it! mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:08 pm


Starchild333
Lol! It's all good - I'm glad someone likes it! mrgreen
Yeah, I figured... but you do not know how many people I have offended but saying "**Insert ethic, national, or religious group here** slang is funny". I just wanted to make sure you weren't offended...

so....

You got any other slang for other body parts I might be able to use? mrgreen

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Foxglow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:00 am


XenoReiji
Starchild333
Lol! It's all good - I'm glad someone likes it! mrgreen
Yeah, I figured... but you do not know how many people I have offended but saying "**Insert ethic, national, or religious group here** slang is funny". I just wanted to make sure you weren't offended...

so....

You got any other slang for other body parts I might be able to use? mrgreen


Todger always makes me giggle!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:36 pm


Starchild333
XenoReiji
Starchild333
Lol! It's all good - I'm glad someone likes it! mrgreen
Yeah, I figured... but you do not know how many people I have offended but saying "**Insert ethic, national, or religious group here** slang is funny". I just wanted to make sure you weren't offended...

so....

You got any other slang for other body parts I might be able to use? mrgreen


Todger always makes me giggle!
Which part of the body does that represent?

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


dorian greybeard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:59 pm


XenoReiji
But child birth is gross..... people like to feed the delusion that something painful must be magical

Makes ya wonder why gunshot victims don't describe it as being a "magical" experience then. xp

I've never had anyone try to describe childbirth to me though, thankfully.

Congrats on your breakthrough with your parents, Starchild. ^^ I don't have much desire to tell mine, and they don't really seem too keen on asking, so in that respect it's a win-win situation. whee
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:55 pm


My mom never actually described childbirth, but she did tell me about how, when she was pregnant with my brother, my stepfather was driving her to the hospital while she was in labor (I think, or maybe her water broke or something). She was hungry, so he stopped at a convenience store and grabbed her a popsicle, since she couldn't have anything solid. Only he didn't realize that the popsicle had chunks of fruit in it, so while Mom was giving birth she leaned over and threw up bits of fruit into the doctor's pocket.

Yeah, that's gonna make me want to pop out a sprog.

While we're on the subject of British slang, I always liked wanker, tosser, and sod off. ^_^;

Omskivar


La Sabre

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:27 pm


Melan Blue
My mom never actually described childbirth, but she did tell me about how, when she was pregnant with my brother, my stepfather was driving her to the hospital while she was in labor (I think, or maybe her water broke or something). She was hungry, so he stopped at a convenience store and grabbed her a popsicle, since she couldn't have anything solid. Only he didn't realize that the popsicle had chunks of fruit in it, so while Mom was giving birth she leaned over and threw up bits of fruit into the doctor's pocket.

Yeah, that's gonna make me want to pop out a sprog.

While we're on the subject of British slang, I always liked wanker, tosser, and sod off. ^_^;


That reminds me... I read a story online about this woman giving birth and throwing up twice (at least). After she threw up the first time she was given jello by nurses. She made a point to remember never to choose cherry jello because then the nurses will think you're throwing up blood.

There was more to it than that, but basically the whole process was not easy, filled with lots of bodily functions, a episiotamy, a huge tear and an infection.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:51 am


XenoReiji
Starchild333
XenoReiji
Starchild333
Lol! It's all good - I'm glad someone likes it! mrgreen
Yeah, I figured... but you do not know how many people I have offended but saying "**Insert ethic, national, or religious group here** slang is funny". I just wanted to make sure you weren't offended...

so....

You got any other slang for other body parts I might be able to use? mrgreen


Todger always makes me giggle!
Which part of the body does that represent?

The p***s. Such a better word for it I feel!

Foxglow


AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:54 pm


Melan Blue
My mom never actually described childbirth, but she did tell me about how, when she was pregnant with my brother, my stepfather was driving her to the hospital while she was in labor (I think, or maybe her water broke or something). She was hungry, so he stopped at a convenience store and grabbed her a popsicle, since she couldn't have anything solid. Only he didn't realize that the popsicle had chunks of fruit in it, so while Mom was giving birth she leaned over and threw up bits of fruit into the doctor's pocket.

Yeah, that's gonna make me want to pop out a sprog.

While we're on the subject of British slang, I always liked wanker, tosser, and sod off. ^_^;


*snicker* "Wanker" is my all time fave of those. xd
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:38 pm


My mom described childbirth in full detail and I think that's why I don't want to have kids. xd

I forget exactly what she said but.. ugh.. gross

BritishRoxtar


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:20 am


Starchild333
XenoReiji
Starchild333
XenoReiji
Starchild333
Lol! It's all good - I'm glad someone likes it! mrgreen
Yeah, I figured... but you do not know how many people I have offended but saying "**Insert ethic, national, or religious group here** slang is funny". I just wanted to make sure you weren't offended...

so....

You got any other slang for other body parts I might be able to use? mrgreen


Todger always makes me giggle!
Which part of the body does that represent?

The p***s. Such a better word for it I feel!
Ahhh... and how is that pronunced again?
Reply
The Childfree Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//