Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Which do you prefer? Gino or Gambino? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like more?
  Gino
  Gambino
View Results

Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:20 pm


Gino's cute but Gambino pwns.... or at least that's my opinion. Post your thoughts here!

PS. Did anyone else think Gino was meant to be like, five, until they look at his profile?? He doesn't look 16 to me! 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:23 pm


Wow. That's a difficult choice. I like both....but... gonk

Agent Inane
Captain


Liccy

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:25 pm


aargh... you can't make me chose a favorite! >_<
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:31 pm


Boy, this is tough...

Gambino is very generous, handsome, and a smooth talker, but he does have his *cough* bad points here and there.

Meanwhile, Gino is such a cute, shy little kid. Augh! I can't really decide between the two. gonk

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

GeminiSun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:41 pm


I have to say Gino. I loved him first.

Though I admittedly have a much easier time getting into Gambino's head and I really enjoy his angst and his character development....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:08 pm


Locasta
Gino's cute but Gambino pwns.... or at least that's my opinion. Post your thoughts here!

PS. Did anyone else think Gino was meant to be like, five, until they look at his profile?? He doesn't look 16 to me! 3nodding


Well I am still a die hard Gino fan, as much as Gambino rocks!

Well I've always thought of Gino as 11-12ish and refuse to believe the profile. I just can't see Gaian avatars aging yearly like that. We would outgrow them so fast! ;_; Plus there's never been any suggestion of the other characters aging. Looking at the progress of Gino pictures, I'd swear he was aging down! sweatdrop

Ariel Palaz



Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:34 pm


Awesome profile, liccy!!


I like Gambino, Gino definitely looks like he is six. Gambino is very haughty but he also is powerful. C'mon who doesn't want to own a secret underground test facility? Remember the great vial sale?? That was aswesome!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:47 pm


You're looking at the pixels of Gino Fangirl Numero Uno. 3nodding

Idiot Toothbrush
Crew


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:27 pm


Idiot Toothbrush
You're looking at the pixels of Gino Fangirl Numero Uno. 3nodding
Et moi aussi!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:55 am


mm tricky.. Gino! probs Gino! Hes sweet... mm is he really 19?? if he is i bet he's fit 3nodding

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jamizoid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:19 am


starmote
mm tricky.. Gino! probs Gino! Hes sweet... mm is he really 19?? if he is i bet he's fit 3nodding
He's 16.. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:02 am


Jamizoid
starmote
mm tricky.. Gino! probs Gino! Hes sweet... mm is he really 19?? if he is i bet he's fit 3nodding
He's 16.. sweatdrop

I still don't believe he's 16. He's gotta be somewhere around 12. sweatdrop

LabTech042


Ariel Palaz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:06 am


LabTech042
Jamizoid
starmote
mm tricky.. Gino! probs Gino! Hes sweet... mm is he really 19?? if he is i bet he's fit 3nodding
He's 16.. sweatdrop

I still don't believe he's 16. He's gotta be somewhere around 12. sweatdrop


Hooray! We're both that obstinant! XD I am going to Anime Boston for the expressed purpose of asking the admins this. I would imagine the question will go something like this "So is Gino really almost 17 or did you decide after the fact to make him 11-13? I lay awake at night trying to decide, please answer before I drive myself insaner! stressed "

Some people would call it merely denial, but well, I think there's a chance and hey, no harm in resolving it decisively! whee
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:09 am


Ariel Palaz
LabTech042
Jamizoid
starmote
mm tricky.. Gino! probs Gino! Hes sweet... mm is he really 19?? if he is i bet he's fit 3nodding
He's 16.. sweatdrop

I still don't believe he's 16. He's gotta be somewhere around 12. sweatdrop


Hooray! We're both that obstinant! XD I am going to Anime Boston for the expressed purpose of asking the admins this. I would imagine the question will go something like this "So is Gino really almost 17 or did you decide after the fact to make him 11-13? I lay awake at night trying to decide, please answer before I drive myself insaner! stressed "

Some people would call it merely denial, but well, I think there's a chance and hey, no harm in resolving it decisively! whee


mm i cant believe hes 16 either.. he looks 10.. 7 sometimes sweatdrop but it would be cool if he was 16 3nodding xd

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//