Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Wikipedia's my hero XD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Crew

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:19 pm


[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:40 pm


Ya know, there was also a study saying that the more a women earns, the less atractive she becomes.

Otterish


La Sabre

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:41 pm


water_elemental
Ya know, there was also a study saying that the more a women earns, the less atractive she becomes.


Studies also show that women who put ads out that are personals average looking lawyers get more phone calls than the attractive waitresses that do so.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:33 am


That's such a good article (not sure what else to call it xp )! I think I'm gonna read some of those books mentioned at the bottom.

The only trouble with intelligent people choosing not to have children is that the porblems with the little brats is going to get worse because all the morons will be having kids stare

There should be enforced sterilization for some people (my dad's idea not mine! xd Sometimes I agree with him though.... )

Foxglow


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:08 pm


THAT IS SWEETT!!!!.... I wonder what the stats for guys are though.... that inparticular article is very female oriented....

But it is still really good... **Hussles off to email link to mom**
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:35 pm


haha, I'm doing a history project right now, so I don't have time to read the artcle (I'm going to print it to read later 3nodding ) but I just skimmed down to the slang section and saw "baby rabies" xd that's one permanently added to my vocabulary.

bluecherry


Soppon
Crew

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:02 pm


Baby rabies is indeed brilliant slang.

I also enjoyed Crotch Dumpling.

Yes, the article did give off a mildly feminist air. ^^;
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:39 pm


Soppon
Baby rabies is indeed brilliant slang.

I also enjoyed Crotch Dumpling.

Yes, the article did give off a mildly feminist air. ^^;
Yeah Crotch Dumplings is GREAT.... seeing as how most Dumplings taste FANTASTIC!!!!

I am not saying that the whole feminist veiw is bad.... but still I would like to know how the decision effects males. I am all about equality you know.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:38 pm


yeah, the other side of the deal would be nice to see more represented, though I can see how it gravitates toward females considering the biological aspect ofcourse.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:07 pm


water_elemental
Ya know, there was also a study saying that the more a women earns, the less atractive she becomes.
But the less kids a woman has, the more attractive she'll stay. The less kids a person has, the richer they'll get.

Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:47 pm


There's also one that says that on average, the longer a woman puts off having kids the more money she'll make. (Which makes me wonder just how much a childfree person can make... I could be the next Bill Gates! Wait, he has children...) The bad thing is that I've seen a lot of articles infer from these studies that therefore women should put off college until they have babies, should settle for less money, etc. Like it's a horrible thing to want to make more money or become smarter.

I'd like to see more studies like those done on men. You never see those. Actually, I don't want to see more of those studies, because a lot of popular studies are really shitty. Flawed and narrow and so on.

Nothing against the Wikipedia article, though. Wikipedia is awesome.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:52 pm


bluecherry
haha, I'm doing a history project right now, so I don't have time to read the artcle (I'm going to print it to read later 3nodding ) but I just skimmed down to the slang section and saw "baby rabies" xd that's one permanently added to my vocabulary.


Same here. "Fuctupulets", "Thinker", "********" and "baby rabies" are now integrated into my brain for all time.

Indigo Dagger


bluecherry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:53 pm


hehe, yes, there were some good ones in there. The quote chibi alien posted, as soon as I read the srticle I saved that part on hard drive xd

by the way, on the multiples thing- I was horrified the other day- I don't know if it was TLC, discovery, or discovery health or what, but there was a show on, this DNA clan had their house remodled-- they had I think 17 spawns and the lady was pregnant AGAIN. I swear they showed the kids practicing instuments, it was like they had bred their own mini orchestra.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:00 pm


bluecherry
hehe, yes, there were some good ones in there. The quote chibi alien posted, as soon as I read the srticle I saved that part on hard drive xd

by the way, on the multiples thing- I was horrified the other day- I don't know if it was TLC, discovery, or discovery health or what, but there was a show on, this DNA clan had their house remodled-- they had I think 17 spawns and the lady was pregnant AGAIN. I swear they showed the kids practicing instuments, it was like they had bred their own mini orchestra.


gonk gonk gonk

In the Guinness book of World Records, they tell of a Russian woman who had 60 or 70 kids in her lifetime.

Gross, anyone?

Indigo Dagger

Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//