Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slender Man

Back to Guilds

This is a guild based off of the mythological creature, Slender Man. 

Tags: Slender Man, Real or not, Mythological, Creature, Believe 

Reply Slender Discussions
Slender man! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

c h g y u i o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:49 pm


i just heart the fellow do you guys love him too?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:58 pm


Rather much I suppose we all love him here...
Or at least, we all should twisted

Making the sky
Crew

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150


Pharaoh Raven


Alien Lover

37,825 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:49 pm


It all started with a dream XD now I have fan art I've done.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 pm


For me, it's something to pass the time researching up on.

You could say I'm a 'professor' of sorts.

Jashin The Almighty

Eternal Demigod

18,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Making the sky
Crew

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:26 pm


I Abel_Nightroad I
For me, it's something to pass the time researching up on.

You could say I'm a 'professor' of sorts.


That is a very intriguing statement...
A "Slendy professor"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:05 am


Making the sky
I Abel_Nightroad I
For me, it's something to pass the time researching up on.

You could say I'm a 'professor' of sorts.


That is a very intriguing statement...
A "Slendy professor"

Yep. I'd stake it as my title. Heehee.

Jashin The Almighty

Eternal Demigod

18,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Making the sky
Crew

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:04 am


I Abel_Nightroad I


Yep. I'd stake it as my title. Heehee.


Did you go to slendy college? twisted
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:00 pm


-teleports behind everyone-

Aura Xenath

Vicious Hunter


Making the sky
Crew

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 am


Dharc Slenderman
-teleports behind everyone-


emotion_jawdrop

Shiz going down now!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:28 am


Making the sky
Dharc Slenderman
-teleports behind everyone-


emotion_jawdrop

Shiz going down now!


-extends arms-

Aura Xenath

Vicious Hunter


Miner of Skies

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:25 am


Looks like someone wants a great BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG deadly hug.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:09 pm


Dharc Slenderman


-extends arms-


emotion_0A0
-runs quickly-

Making the sky
Crew

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150

Aura Xenath

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:11 pm


-follows via teleporting-
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 pm


Oh well, have some... Pie?

Making the sky
Crew

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150

Aura Xenath

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:49 pm


Making the sky
Oh well, have some... Pie?

no thank you. no mouth to eat it with
Reply
Slender Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//