Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pandii Guild

Back to Guilds

This is the guild for extreme panda lovers! 

Tags: extreme, panda, lovers, pandii, bamboo 

Reply The Pandii Guild
Introductions!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinra-Sun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:30 pm


Howdy everyone this is a place to say hi and introduce yourself! whee

Anyways I am Kinra-Sun, I come from Texas and i obviously have love for pandas but i cant decide which are cuter Red pandas or the regular black and white version....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 pm


Kinra-Sun
Howdy everyone this is a place to say hi and introduce yourself! whee

Anyways I am Kinra-Sun, I come from Texas and i obviously have love for pandas but i cant decide which are cuter Red pandas or the regular black and white version....


^_^ Me too...
OH and I'm coolpandii.
I live In CA. . .  

User 13736841
Captain

Phantom

Reply
The Pandii Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//