Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Banners Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:57 am


Pick one (or two) to show off your Gambino guild pride! If anyone would like to make more banners for the guild it would be greatly appreciated. 3nodding

Just reply to this posting to add a banner to the thread!

To add a sigature banner to your profile-
Just highlight and copy what is in the Code box beneath each banner, Paste it into your profile and you're done!

If you want to add the guild URL to your banner-
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=3560][img]Put Your Banner URL Here[/img][/url]


Signature Banners

By Agent Inane
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[img]http://img107.exs.cx/img107/3452/banner28sr.jpg[/img]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[img]http://img205.exs.cx/img205/3601/banner5nt.jpg[/img]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[img]http://img22.exs.cx/img22/1738/pro4oq.jpg[/img]


By akane1412
User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/_akane_1412/gambino.jpg[/img]

User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/_akane_1412/gambino2.jpg[/img]


By Timo89
User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/Timo89/GAMBINO3.jpg[/img]

User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/Timo89/HAHAHALookatthesesistersnow.jpg[/img]

User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/Timo89/Robin22.jpg[/img]

User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/Timo89/GAMBINO2.jpg[/img]


By Liccy
User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/liccy/gambino.jpg[/img]


By GeminiSun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[img]http://img202.exs.cx/img202/1841/gpin28vj.jpg[/img]


By Seyli Hsa
User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/ange-sama/gaia/banners/bat-peni4gambi.png[/img]

User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/ange-sama/gaia/banners/pro-gambino.jpg[/img]


By Tykie
User Image
[img]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/Little-Tykie/Forum Stuff and Contests/gambinosupport_banner.gif
[/img]



Hyle of Maletta
User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/FiendishDemise/johnnyAYB.jpg[/img]



Animated Signature Banners

By Carniverous_Shovel
User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/NickOHalO/DoneSuuportGambino.gif[/img]


Bump Banners

By Ceda
User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Synamincow/Gambinobump.bmp[/img]
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:29 am


Can you give me the image code for that please?

sobbing for blues


Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:35 am


Sure. Just look in my first post. whee
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:44 am


I will also make bumping signs..

Agent Inane
Captain


starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:17 am


heart bump heart thanks!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:18 pm


would you want some help too ? I could try to make something and post it later ^^

Akane1412

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:33 pm


akane1412
would you want some help too ? I could try to make something and post it later ^^


Yes! Please? That would be grand!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:33 pm


yay ^-^ then I will work for it tomorow when I get back from school :3

Akane1412

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hikari Li

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:11 pm


Oh!! Yay!! Banners!! ninja I should make one when I plug my computer with photoshop in... xd
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:12 pm


Hikari Li
Oh!! Yay!! Banners!! ninja I should make one when I plug my computer with photoshop in... xd


Yay! heart -tackles and glomps- whee

Agent Inane
Captain


Hikari Li

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:35 pm


Agent Inane
Hikari Li
Oh!! Yay!! Banners!! ninja I should make one when I plug my computer with photoshop in... xd


Yay! heart -tackles and glomps- whee
*glomps* I'm sorry if they turn out crappy though...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:21 pm


Hahaha....
You know that picture of Gino with the twins when they kidnapped him?

I'm going to have a picture of Gambino holding a steak knife, courtesy of us of course, and us standing behind him cheering him on....

I think those people were right.... I am violent...

Hikari Li


Idiot Toothbrush
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:24 pm


Hikari Li
Hahaha....
You know that picture of Gino with the twins when they kidnapped him?

I'm going to have a picture of Gambino holding a steak knife, courtesy of us of course, and us standing behind him cheering him on....

I think those people were right.... I am violent...


XD
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:25 pm


Idiot Toothbrush
Hikari Li
Hahaha....
You know that picture of Gino with the twins when they kidnapped him?

I'm going to have a picture of Gambino holding a steak knife, courtesy of us of course, and us standing behind him cheering him on....

I think those people were right.... I am violent...


XD
3nodding xd

Hikari Li


Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:17 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//