Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:28 am


Have a question? A suggestion? This is your place!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:44 am


I have a suggestion. We should have a roleplay thing. V_V. Where someone could be Gambino, and then there could be a Gino, and the Von Helsons, And then everyone else can roleplay whoever they want. domokun

Sondar Tital


starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:22 am


heart bump heart mm thats quite a good idea! ooo can i be one of the sisters?? and then i can kill my self!! or not.. but i could be evil to everyone and then Gambino kills me!! blaugh and the sisters die forever!!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:08 am


Maybe we should have some banners. o.o;;
I can make some if you want. ^__^

::Edit::
Oh, never mind. I didn't see the banners topic. I'm going to make one! =D

Omagi


Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:11 pm


[.Takaru.]
I have a suggestion. We should have a roleplay thing. V_V. Where someone could be Gambino, and then there could be a Gino, and the Von Helsons, And then everyone else can roleplay whoever they want. domokun


Good idea! whee If anyone wants to start it, go ahead.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:49 pm


Because not all of us have G pins, I think we should use the donations toward the Guild to get one for everyone.

That way we can atleast say it wasn't just one person buying them for everyone and that everyone pitched in. 3nodding

Idiot Toothbrush
Crew



Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:50 pm


Idiot Toothbrush
Because not all of us have G pins, I think we should use the donations toward the Guild to get one for everyone.

That way we can atleast say it wasn't just one person buying them for everyone and that everyone pitched in. 3nodding

Yea I had to buy one, Gambino didn't grace me with one. Are we able to accesss guild funds, though??!


I suggest PMing Gambino the link to this thread. I bet he would join?? hehehehehehehehe
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:55 pm


Riftwing
Idiot Toothbrush
Because not all of us have G pins, I think we should use the donations toward the Guild to get one for everyone.

That way we can atleast say it wasn't just one person buying them for everyone and that everyone pitched in. 3nodding

Yea I had to buy one, Gambino didn't grace me with one. Are we able to accesss guild funds, though??!


I suggest PMing Gambino the link to this thread. I bet he would join?? hehehehehehehehe


I wasn't graced with one either, but I was graced with his appearance. 3nodding

He would so join. ^_^
Or atleast be happy that there's this kind of guild.

Idiot Toothbrush
Crew


Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:58 pm


That would be so awesome if he joined. heart 3nodding

And I like the idea of getting everyone G-pins...Hm..I have an idea...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:02 pm


G Pins are the universal symbol of Gambino

Biospark


Idiot Toothbrush
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:15 pm


Agent Inane
That would be so awesome if he joined. heart 3nodding

And I like the idea of getting everyone G-pins...Hm..I have an idea...


Oh? o.O
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:59 am


Gambino is on my friendslist surprised 3nodding I Pmed him!! xd

LilDaffy



Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:47 am


LilDaffy
Gambino is on my friendslist surprised 3nodding I Pmed him!! xd

Wow, we really need to invite him to the guild, then! Inane, will you? xd
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:47 am


Riftwing
LilDaffy
Gambino is on my friendslist surprised 3nodding I Pmed him!! xd

Wow, we really need to invite him to the guild, then! Inane, will you? xd

Yush 3nodding

LilDaffy


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:49 am


A Gambino cosplay avatar contest? whee And don't forget to invite Gino too! heart

**Hugs her Gino Plushie** I'm not obbessed... blaugh
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//