Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Hello! Why don't you come on in and tell us about yourself? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:55 pm


Well, personally, I'm a very boring person. You don't want to hear about me. So..go on...speak!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:15 am


hi

sobbing for blues


starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:19 am


heart bump heart hiya!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:41 am


Well. For startes, i pwnj00 all. >_>. No, really. Unless you don't want to be pwned. crying gonk . And uhh. Gambino pwnj00's you all too. .... lo.ol... blaugh

Sondar Tital


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:15 am


Well, I'm 13 (Soon to be 14 on March 18 ), My favorite color is purple, My favourite NPC is Gino (Sorry Gambino, He's just too cute!), and most of my posts are in either General Discussion or Avatar Talk. whee
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:50 am


Hey, I'm D.Darko, you can call me by my real name, Lee. 3nodding
I'm a mad Gambino supporter, He's been my favourite NPC since i joined back in July, he has amazing dress sense, and more charisma in his frighteningly big little finger than the rest of the NPC's combined, especially those VH sisters. xd

My favourite colour is Green, my hobbies include playing videogames, watching movies and of course, Gaia. 3nodding I take pride in my Gambino outfit that my avatar sometimes wears, who needs a G-Pin when you have the whole shebang? xd

D.Darko


Omagi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:15 am


Where are teh virtual cookies. o.o

Anyways, I'm Omagi. ^__^ Em...I'm a GD regular. I like reading and writing. I don't have much to say. O.o I hope to enjoy myself here. ^.^
I'm glad I was invited! xd
Um...My favorite color is red, and my favorite NPC is Gino.
Some of you may recognise me from the "Gambino has Returned!" thread because of my lovely bloody picture of Gambino killing the sisters. Currently it is in my sig. ^__^
It makes people happy.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:41 am


My name is Liccy so everyone can call me that. xd

The Gambinos have always held an intrest with me since I joined. (also in July.) Sure, I was miffed with papa Gambino durring the Gaian Olympics(Heck, I joined a Pro-Gino Guild then "Gaian's against Gino Abuse" or GAGA sweatdrop ) I wasn't here for the Halloween event so I missed what happened, but when I read the Christmas storyline with Gambino looking for Gino, my heart broke for him.

At first, I didn't mind the Von sisters. I knew people like that (Superficial, rich, tragic past, hiding behind cruel words...but once you got past all that, they were sometimes the best friends you could ever have.) [I used to live in the border of the "Rich side of town, even though I was a poor a** Mo-fo xd ) So I gave them a chance... I don't like judging on looks when I first meet someone. I attended the party and had fun. Heck, I got a few stuff in return.

But....
But when those twins kinapped Poor Gino... Defenseless (they keep saying he was a vegetable), confused (with amnisia I may add)... and used the poor boy as bait or as part of an ultimatum.... I got PISSED! And just because Gambino attended the party as well? (Sorry girls... but there were some Gaians poorer than him) It all just reinfirmed my support for the Gambinos... so that's why i'm here!

A tu gusto. *bows slightly*

Liccy

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500

Akane1412

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:22 pm


[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:21 pm


hello i just joined im ....... tired and stuff and i really want a g pin so i can support gambino properly 3nodding

dude_909


Idiot Toothbrush
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:02 pm


Yo.
Here on Gaia I go by Toothbrush, but if you really want, you can call me Taryn. (Ick.)

I've been a member for a while now, but I recently left Gaia due to boredom and I just came back (the day before the 2nd aniversary) and I'm still getting used to things again.

My first event was Easter, but I only really noticed the NPC's during the Gaia Race last year. (Was it last year? It's been so long. =.=)

Since that day I've been a loyal Gino fangirl and will be so until my death.
For Gino's sake, I support Gambino. <3

Also, I'll be working on some fanart soon of Gino, and seeing as I'm part of this guild now, I'll draw some of Gambino, too.
Watch for it! ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:36 pm


^_^ Hello, I'm Morrisa (or Morrisa_chan dosen't matter). And I'm a Chatterbox regular, I've liked Gambino ever since I joined ^^. Oh yeah, I'm 13 but I'll be 14 this Friday.

Don't forget to give us those cookies you were talking about xd

Morrisa


Hikari Li

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:42 pm


Eddos everyone! How are you today?! I'm Rheana, but guys can either call me Rei or Kari... I'm thirteen and turn 14, 5 days before Jamizoid, the thirteenth of march... and yeah.... I'm a pretty nice, hyper and random person, and hot tempered, and I have no idea why, but people call me violent... Yeah.... My favorite colors are purple, blue, black and white.. >.<;; and Yellow!! My favorite NPC's are Gino and Liam... ninja

That's pretty much all I can think of myself right now.. so... Thank you?

PS. ! 5p33k 1337...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:47 pm


I'm Riftwing, newly joined, thank you!!

I support Gambino because he promotes scientific research and does not ruin libraries like those twins. Also, he was there for us in the beginning, and no one should forget that.

I hang out in the Harry Potter forum, along with doing art swaps and comissions, and being in a writing guild.


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

LilDaffy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:15 am


Hi there all *waves*
I'm new too!!My name is Lillith but you can call me Lil or Lilly 3nodding
I'm a randomness masteres >.>
And i'm a idiot...So never mind me!!I can do very evil random things sometimes 3nodding
AND I GIVE MR_MEOW A CYBER COOKIE!!! Muhahaha...I'm so freckin' ewul...Well uh...Have fun living your life now 3nodding
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//