Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Brokeback Mountain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jk the reaper

Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:28 pm


Anyone here besides me and Emily W. see this yet? heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:35 pm


I haven't.

TripJump


MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:50 pm


I wanted to see it with my trans friend, 'cause we're really good friends, but...yeah, couldn't get in an r-rated movie.... crying
And don't say i could've snuck in, we never ended up going to the movies.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:50 am


They didn't check for ID when me and Emily went, so w00t for us. xd heart

jk the reaper

Gaian


RunningWolf1324

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:45 pm


Mother still doesnt know.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:45 am


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFOo1LYTt10
Here. At the end is some brokeback scenes.


Warning lots of gay kissing! x3

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

TripJump

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:57 pm


Yura23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFOo1LYTt10
Here. At the end is some brokeback scenes.


Warning lots of gay kissing! x3
I think your warning should be a tad bit bigger.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:52 am


*shrugs* Not much of a big deal to me, or for that matter most of the people here... The warning should be fine because it's freaking Brokeback.

Anyway, good movie. I cried at the end...

The Hermit Sage


TripJump

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:08 pm


I still haven't seen it and that's fine with me.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:10 pm


TripJump
Yura23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFOo1LYTt10
Here. At the end is some brokeback scenes.


Warning lots of gay kissing! x3
I think your warning should be a tad bit bigger.
Why would you of all people even care?

iceskater


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:02 pm


TripJump
I still haven't seen it and that's fine with me.
I just saw it and let me tell you, it isn't that gay. It's pretty good.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:30 am


Chisato-chan
TripJump
I still haven't seen it and that's fine with me.
I just saw it and let me tell you, it isn't that gay. It's pretty good.
For all I know about it, there may be a good story. I just don't go to see movies at all. I don't remember the last time I went to the movie theater.

TripJump


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:56 pm


TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
I still haven't seen it and that's fine with me.
I just saw it and let me tell you, it isn't that gay. It's pretty good.
For all I know about it, there may be a good story. I just don't go to see movies at all. I don't remember the last time I went to the movie theater.
It's out on DVD now if that helps anything...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:14 pm


Chisato-chan
TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
I still haven't seen it and that's fine with me.
I just saw it and let me tell you, it isn't that gay. It's pretty good.
For all I know about it, there may be a good story. I just don't go to see movies at all. I don't remember the last time I went to the movie theater.
It's out on DVD now if that helps anything...
Not really

TripJump


Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:18 pm


TripJump
Chisato-chan
TripJump
I still haven't seen it and that's fine with me.
I just saw it and let me tell you, it isn't that gay. It's pretty good.
For all I know about it, there may be a good story. I just don't go to see movies at all. I don't remember the last time I went to the movie theater.
Last time for me was Harry Potter...
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//