Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raining Mystery

Back to Guilds

Meet new people, find love, LGBTAQ, be YOU!! ^.♥ 

Tags: LGBT, Anime, Role Play, Love, Photography 

Reply Raining Mystery
Books..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coca-Kolai
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:46 pm


I'm so excited!!
I just got 3 books today that I ordered online.
I can't wait to start reading them C:
All three mangas I ordered are all yaoi (;
What kind of books do you like to read??
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:26 pm


I stopped reading some yaoi mangas because they never update ever gonk plus school stuff gets in the way. I like mystery, romantic comedies, and stuff like that.

nerdtasticallyfun


hazeleyes223

Friendly Friend

4,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:31 pm


um my first manga was pokemon adventures but the books books i read are romance novles si/fi or fanasty fiction my. favorite series is the house of night series
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:32 pm


Shanell, I know what you mean :I
I hate when you're really into something
& it's not completed yet >.<"

What made you love Pokemon so much Hazel?? (:

Coca-Kolai
Captain


hazeleyes223

Friendly Friend

4,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 pm


well me and my mom saw a commercial about pokemon she promised she would watch it with me then a day before the show was going to air she died cry
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:32 am


pkmon trainer white
well me and my mom saw a commercial about pokemon she promised she would watch it with me then a day before the show was going to air she died cry


Oh my goodness honey that's so sad sad *hug*. Message me if you ever need someone to talk to. I've never experienced something like that, but I just wanted you to know you have a friend and a person to talk to if you need it! heart .

findingmyseme

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

findingmyseme

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:37 am


Coca-Kolai
I'm so excited!!
I just got 3 books today that I ordered online.
I can't wait to start reading them C:
All three mangas I ordered are all yaoi (;
What kind of books do you like to read??


Books are always so exciting when you first get them. I've grown to appreciate the feeling of having a book in your hand since I've been using my nook and my kindle to read things that I don't really have access too because they either don't sell it in the store or I have to order it - since I'm in the process of moving out of my parents' house, I can't get my yaoi books shipped to me yet crying .

What mangas are they?

I just started reading the Change of Heart series by Mary Calmes and it is so incredibly hot xd . I also read the first of the Paranormals series by JL Bryan. I don't really know how I feel about that book though, yet. Other than that, I'm obsessed with Batman - my favorite graphic novel is The Killing Joke. Oh, and I just started reading Hot Gimmick. lol I am reading a lot whee .
Kasumi Amy Menoragawa rolled 20 100-sided dice: 96, 77, 58, 8, 84, 14, 70, 93, 68, 10, 68, 64, 56, 29, 73, 67, 3, 28, 5, 22 Total: 993 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:38 am


i just read the inuyasha manga and it like it so far my favorite books are inuyasha, naruto, and lots more manga

Kasumi Amy Menoragawa


Coca-Kolai
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:06 pm


Those are really good manga + anime too (:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 pm


I only read novels, so- Right now, my favourite reads are Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov and Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen.

MishaBound

Reply
Raining Mystery

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//