Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raining Mystery

Back to Guilds

Meet new people, find love, LGBTAQ, be YOU!! ^.♥ 

Tags: LGBT, Anime, Role Play, Love, Photography 

Reply Raining Mystery
fave music

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hazeleyes223

Friendly Friend

4,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:05 pm


hey guys what kinds music/bands do you Liston too I'm more of a gothlic rock kinds girl myself even though I'm not goth and my fave band is flyleaf biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:41 pm


Flyleaf is a good band (:
I love so many artist and bands,
I can't have any favorites,
It's too hard to decide!! >.<"
I actually like ALL types of music...
Yes, even a little country. lol
Just a little glimpse of some I like
& I'm sure you all know well,
LMFAO, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga,
Never Shout Never, Tokio Hotel, Rihanna,
Nicki Minaj, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift,
BOTDF, Adele, Mac Lethal, Eminem,
Coldplay, Maroon 5, Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars,
Chris Brown, Lily Allen, Keane, Metro Station,
Rediscover, Adam Lambert, The Band Perry,
Katy Perry, The All-American Rejects, My Chemical Romance,
Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Foster The People, Jack Johnson,
Beyonce', One Direction, Jessie J, Linkin Park,
Lana Del Ray, Kreayshawn, Nirvana, T-Pain...

& Umm wow o .o I a... wrote a lot more than I should have.. But to be honest, this is really nothing.. I like sooooo much more!! haha

Coca-Kolai
Captain


hazeleyes223

Friendly Friend

4,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:49 pm


ha ha wow i almost like all music but dirty rap and also musics my life don't know what id do without it biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:03 pm


I couldn't agree more with you < 3 (:
I wouldn't know what to do without music either.

Coca-Kolai
Captain


nerdtasticallyfun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:00 pm


Rock, indie, pop, heavy metal..etc. Some of my favorite bands are Bloc Party, Her Space Holiday and Linkin Park
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:36 pm


I haven't heard a couple of those bands.
I'll have to check them out!! ^ .^

Coca-Kolai
Captain


findingmyseme

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 am


Kolai your taste in music is amazing! I love most all of what you put in there. My favorites from that list are Tokio Hotel, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, BOTDF, MCR, One Direction, and Kreayshawn.

Outside of that, I love Michael Jackson, Prince, K-Pop and Visual Kei (Exist trace is my favorite so far). I like Evanescence too smile .
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:26 am


pkmon trainer white
ha ha wow i almost like all music but dirty rap and also musics my life don't know what id do without it biggrin


Music is my life too! I have no motivation to do anything if I don't get to listen to music while doing it. I'm lucky enough to have a job where I can just put in my headphones and tune out the rest of the world for 8 hours out of the day while I work.

findingmyseme

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Kasumi Amy Menoragawa rolled 20 100-sided dice: 68, 35, 13, 48, 39, 44, 28, 6, 95, 85, 27, 1, 95, 91, 62, 44, 100, 98, 52, 31 Total: 1062 (20-2000)

Kasumi Amy Menoragawa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 am


i love almost all music. except opera i would die of boredom. X_X
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 pm


I'm the same way Braeden.
I don't like doing things
& have no motivation to do them unless there is music.
That's awesome that you can just sit
& listen to music through all work!!
If you wouldn't mind me asking,
where do you work at??

Coca-Kolai
Captain


findingmyseme

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 pm


Coca-Kolai
I'm the same way Braeden.
I don't like doing things
& have no motivation to do them unless there is music.
That's awesome that you can just sit
& listen to music through all work!!
If you wouldn't mind me asking,
where do you work at??


I work at a place that processes rebates for medical products smile .
Reply
Raining Mystery

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//