Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Want Housing Updates!

Back to Guilds

Want housing updates join here! 

Tags: housing, house, update, features 

Reply Sharing Ideas!
Questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bubblegumandblood

Ruthless Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:19 pm


I've been seriously contemplating some ideas that I'd like to be able to at least pitch to Gaia Housing. Is the guild the best way to get in touch with the admins or is there an official admin that handles these kinds of suggestions and submissions? I don't mind posting my ideas here, I'm just hoping to have a chance of them being considered so that we can all have more fun with our houses. So far I feel like they're not really sure how to make it more interesting, but there are SO many amazing new ideas that could be tried that I feel would allow Gaians to really get into more interesting designs and schemes for their houses. redface I really hope I'm not the only one really excited about such a thing sweatdrop
Reply
Sharing Ideas!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//