Q: Where do I post my character bio if I'm a Hunter?
A: Click Here
Q: Where do I post my character bio if I'm a Hellish Creature?
A: Click Here
Q: Do I have to make a character bio?
A: Yes, all characters need bios - including NPCs - so other characters have material to work with when interacting with you.
Q: Do I have to make a tent, beast or accept quests?
A: Nope, those are entirely optional.
Q: Where do I make a tent?
A: Click Here
Q: Where do I make a beast?
A: See here
Q: Where can I talk about stuff that isn't related to the role-play?
A: Click Here
Q: Do I have to be literate in my writing?
A: Try to be, please. Grammar is very important, and at least three sentences minimum. You DON'T have to write paragraph upon paragraph though.
Q: Who do I contact if I have further questions?
A: Please contact Pure Blood Royalty smile
Q: Do I have to include a picture of my character in posts?
A: Nope, but it makes them look a lot prettier!
A: Click Here
Q: Where do I post my character bio if I'm a Hellish Creature?
A: Click Here
Q: Do I have to make a character bio?
A: Yes, all characters need bios - including NPCs - so other characters have material to work with when interacting with you.
Q: Do I have to make a tent, beast or accept quests?
A: Nope, those are entirely optional.
Q: Where do I make a tent?
A: Click Here
Q: Where do I make a beast?
A: See here
Q: Where can I talk about stuff that isn't related to the role-play?
A: Click Here
Q: Do I have to be literate in my writing?
A: Try to be, please. Grammar is very important, and at least three sentences minimum. You DON'T have to write paragraph upon paragraph though.
Q: Who do I contact if I have further questions?
A: Please contact Pure Blood Royalty smile
Q: Do I have to include a picture of my character in posts?
A: Nope, but it makes them look a lot prettier!
