Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
New DBZ3 Video!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auron-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:26 am


http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JBV4K2...8716FYLX964A9AQ
This shows you what Budokai 3 is in Japan, enjoy!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:36 pm


Isn't really new for me, since I own the japanese Budokai 2, but it's still cool biggrin Yay japanese! And when Buu says 'Here I go' in japanese, isn't that Vegeta voice? XD

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Auron-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:14 am


Don't know,

Just to let you know, there was a halo on Goku's head, that was new.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:14 pm


Possible, the english one always leaves out somethings (like Kuriza, more outfits for goku and piccolo, Majin Neko Z world out of Budokai 2). So perhaps they cut that out of B3.

MikoBura
Vice Captain


My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:18 pm


The link didn't work for me and I wanted to se it sad
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:46 am


http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_dbz3/movie.html

The last one is the best, narrated by Son Goku and Vegeta biggrin

MikoBura
Vice Captain


My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:06 pm


MikoBura
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_dbz3/movie.html

The last one is the best, narrated by Son Goku and Vegeta biggrin

That link worked but when I clicked on it ti wont show up. gonk
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:53 pm



PROJECT NOVA

3,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Trunks Chic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:07 pm


MikoBura
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_dbz3/movie.html

The last one is the best, narrated by Son Goku and Vegeta biggrin


The last one is funny. I couldn't understand all they said though, because my Japanese isn't that good. The inflections in Vegeta's voice though are so comical.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:21 am


Trunks Chic
MikoBura
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_dbz3/movie.html

The last one is the best, narrated by Son Goku and Vegeta biggrin


The last one is funny. I couldn't understand all they said though, because my Japanese isn't that good. The inflections in Vegeta's voice though are so comical.


I know some japanese from fansubs, so I understood some words Vegeta was saying. He mostly said: "What!!!" and somewhere in the end he says "Go Kakarotto, You are number one." Also, in the very end Goku and Vegeta talk about Bulma (Buruma) ^^.

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Trunks Chic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:00 pm


MikoBura
Trunks Chic
MikoBura
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ps2_dbz3/movie.html

The last one is the best, narrated by Son Goku and Vegeta biggrin


The last one is funny. I couldn't understand all they said though, because my Japanese isn't that good. The inflections in Vegeta's voice though are so comical.


I know some japanese from fansubs, so I understood some words Vegeta was saying. He mostly said: "What!!!" and somewhere in the end he says "Go Kakarotto, You are number one." Also, in the very end Goku and Vegeta talk about Bulma (Buruma) ^^.


Yeah I caught the Buruma in there and Vegeta didn't seem happy wink
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:23 pm


haha those are awesome biggrin

Animefangurl87


bourcier700

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:00 pm


Ya I heard boudaki 3 was supposed to be good but I still play dragonball gt final bout *IT ROCKS*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:38 pm


I've been following the developments of Budokai 3, so I might know a few tidbits of interest. First for clarification, the new things present in DBZ3 was not removed from the North American version, they simply haden't been developed yet. With the few extra months Dimp's is given to translate the game into Japanese (yes, it's made in English first) they added more things. As of now, those bonuses include:

* Future Trunks in Saiyan armor & long hair.

* Piccolo Daimao alt. costume for Piccolo

* Goku with Halo

* Bulma, as an alternate costume for Videl

* Freeza in his hovercart (destroyed upon transforming)

I'm still hoping for more secrets to surface though.

Deus Beta

Reply
Dragonball Z

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//