RULES:
1.) Follow all of Gaia's rules.
2.) No killing off other player's without the player's consent & MY consent.
3.) Please ASK (PM preferably) to create a new topic in any of the subforums.*
4.) Obey the Captain and Vice Captain. Always.
5.) *All character profiles should be a separate topic in the character profiles section only. This is the only place you can create another topic freely without asking for permission from me first.
6.) All character profiles should follow the basic skeleton provided. But you are free to fancy it up and whatnot.
7.) When posting, please use your character's picture, in each post, with your character's name. It makes it easier for everyone around.
8.) PROOF READ before you submit. An easy way to do this is to click preview, read your work for errors, then edit and submit. I'm not asking for perfection, I'm just asking for some (semi)literate role play.
9.) Have Fun!!
Other rules may be added at a later date if I feel the need (or remember) to add anything else.
