Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slender Man

Back to Guilds

This is a guild based off of the mythological creature, Slender Man. 

Tags: Slender Man, Real or not, Mythological, Creature, Believe 

Reply Off-topic
Two worlds meeting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 am


Looks like Tribe twelve and everymanhybrid have finally met.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:20 pm


Yay, now we have more random Twitters to follow....*le sigh* I had no idea where EMH was, or what they were doing, so this isn't really significant to me. Oh, and apparently DarkHarvest00 was in that video too :3

-Admin

JfroLoontard
Captain

Romantic Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Glass Bees

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:38 am


I have a strong feeling that one day, Marble Hornets and Tribe Twelve might meet.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:38 am


Glass Bees
I have a strong feeling that one day, Marble Hornets and Tribe Twelve might meet.
Me too, it's inevitable.

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

eternalenvy

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 am


Black Death Goddess
Glass Bees
I have a strong feeling that one day, Marble Hornets and Tribe Twelve might meet.
Me too, it's inevitable.

I actually have a feeling that they won't, although it'd be pretty cool. The characters from Marble Hornets have had no interaction with anyone else in the mythos, and I think I read somewhere that in the EMH verse Marble Hornets is considered fiction.

Also, I heard that the plot for Marble Hornets is already planned out, so crossovers seem unlikely.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:07 am


Eternal Envy
Black Death Goddess
Glass Bees
I have a strong feeling that one day, Marble Hornets and Tribe Twelve might meet.
Me too, it's inevitable.

I actually have a feeling that they won't, although it'd be pretty cool. The characters from Marble Hornets have had no interaction with anyone else in the mythos, and I think I read somewhere that in the EMH verse Marble Hornets is considered fiction.

Also, I heard that the plot for Marble Hornets is already planned out, so crossovers seem unlikely.
Still it'd be cool if they ever did.

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

eternalenvy

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:20 am


Black Death Goddess
Still it'd be cool if they ever did.

True, but I'm not expecting it.

I would like to see more EMH and TT, though.

Mostly because those are my two favorite vlogs. ;P
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:41 am


Eternal Envy
Black Death Goddess
Still it'd be cool if they ever did.

True, but I'm not expecting it.

I would like to see more EMH and TT, though.

Mostly because those are my two favorite vlogs. ;P
Yeah those are my favs too. 3nodding

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

Glass Bees

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:21 pm


Eternal Envy

I actually have a feeling that they won't, although it'd be pretty cool. The characters from Marble Hornets have had no interaction with anyone else in the mythos, and I think I read somewhere that in the EMH verse Marble Hornets is considered fiction.

Also, I heard that the plot for Marble Hornets is already planned out, so crossovers seem unlikely.


Aww... heartbreaker. XD I know you're just stating the truth, but what's the point in believing the Slender Man myth if you're all left-brained?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:27 pm


Glass Bees
Aww... heartbreaker. XD I know you're just stating the truth, but what's the point in believing the Slender Man myth if you're all left-brained?


Yeah, well, just stating my info. Although I really would not have thought of a EMH and TT crossover had it not happened.

In the Slenderman Mythos, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

(Warning: Some of those things maybe incredibly creepy and/or mind-screwy)

eternalenvy

Dapper Prophet


Glass Bees

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:30 pm


Eternal Envy
Glass Bees
Aww... heartbreaker. XD I know you're just stating the truth, but what's the point in believing the Slender Man myth if you're all left-brained?


Yeah, well, just stating my info. Although I really would not have thought of a EMH and TT crossover had it not happened.

In the Slenderman Mythos, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

(Warning: Some of those things maybe incredibly creepy and/or mind-screwy)


I really, truly believe Slender Man is real. And watching TT and EMH just make me more paraniod, even though I know it's not real.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm


Glass Bees
I really, truly believe Slender Man is real. And watching TT and EMH just make me more paraniod, even though I know it's not real.


Well what if thinking about him is what makes him real? Or what if Slenderman was real, then just influenced the person who first dropped the idea out there to do it?
There is an alarming amount of other characters who are very similar to him.
From one simple Photoshop, people went ape-s**t over it, so I have to say that it is at least a very common fear he's playing on.
As the saying goes:
THE SLENDERMAN IS HERE BECAUSE YOU THINK OF HIM
NOW TRY NOT TO THINK OF HIM
;D

And I can personally attest to the fact that merely the thought of him is enough to drive someone into a paranoid frenzy; he doesn't even have to show up.

eternalenvy

Dapper Prophet


Leaders Of Men

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:37 am


Eternal Envy
Glass Bees
I really, truly believe Slender Man is real. And watching TT and EMH just make me more paraniod, even though I know it's not real.


Well what if thinking about him is what makes him real? Or what if Slenderman was real, then just influenced the person who first dropped the idea out there to do it?
There is an alarming amount of other characters who are very similar to him.
From one simple Photoshop, people went ape-s**t over it, so I have to say that it is at least a very common fear he's playing on.
As the saying goes:
THE SLENDERMAN IS HERE BECAUSE YOU THINK OF HIM
NOW TRY NOT TO THINK OF HIM
;D

And I can personally attest to the fact that merely the thought of him is enough to drive someone into a paranoid frenzy; he doesn't even have to show up.

Well, the person who created Slender Man for that photoshop contest had to have inspiration somewhere. All fiction has a bit of truth to it, so I too believe in the existence of Slender Man.

Especially with things such as this and this, though I'm sure you've seen those before. Scared the crap out of me when I first saw those drawings, and it pushed me to truly believe in him.
I want to invest in a camera.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:38 am


Leaders Of Men
Eternal Envy
Glass Bees
I really, truly believe Slender Man is real. And watching TT and EMH just make me more paraniod, even though I know it's not real.


Well what if thinking about him is what makes him real? Or what if Slenderman was real, then just influenced the person who first dropped the idea out there to do it?
There is an alarming amount of other characters who are very similar to him.
From one simple Photoshop, people went ape-s**t over it, so I have to say that it is at least a very common fear he's playing on.
As the saying goes:
THE SLENDERMAN IS HERE BECAUSE YOU THINK OF HIM
NOW TRY NOT TO THINK OF HIM
;D

And I can personally attest to the fact that merely the thought of him is enough to drive someone into a paranoid frenzy; he doesn't even have to show up.

Well, the person who created Slender Man for that photoshop contest had to have inspiration somewhere. All fiction has a bit of truth to it, so I too believe in the existence of Slender Man.

Especially with things such as this and this, though I'm sure you've seen those before. Scared the crap out of me when I first saw those drawings, and it pushed me to truly believe in him.
I want to invest in a camera.
Yeah those are freaky drawings of ol' slendy.

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Reply
Off-topic

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//