Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything Possibly Asian

Back to Guilds

Everything Asian 

Tags: KPOP, ANIME, Languages, Asian, Manga 

Reply Anything Asian
What do u want/have to be when u grow up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ironic Asian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:04 pm


u kno how asian parents always want u to be a doctor or dentist or lawyer or engineer?
well out of those, i actually want to be a skin doctor(:
wat do u want to be? biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:57 pm


hah, well I'm not Asian, but I pretend like I want to be a journalist. I really would love to major in Theater instead of print journalism, but no one would ever support that. My rents don't even like that I want to major in print journalism.

cutthecordshesacreep

Reply
Anything Asian

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//