Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Brokeback Mountain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Better?
  Cast
  Plot
  Oh go drown yourself! It's just a movie!!
View Results

ayukichan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:15 pm


Love that movie! Forget the hotness factor (I'm not really into saying that male celebs are hunky dory and stuff, even though Heath Ledger and Jake Gynnenhal will appeal to some, so yeah.....). It's the plot and direction that really appeal. Ang Lee's a great director when it comes to more "diverse" films (Crouching Tiger's good but not his best film, sorry), and the story is very deep and tragic with many themes.

So.....anything on Heath Ledger and Jake Gynnenhal? rolleyes
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:23 am


i love that movie!
me and my friend saw it twice, and cried both times!
did you hear that heath and the actress that played his wife (forget her name) are engaged? and jake is gonna be the godfather of their kid?
lol!

AdorableDisorder


CaringIsCreepy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:18 pm


omg, i loved this movie...I was crying soo much...and like no one else was so I felt even stupider....
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:18 pm


i feel left out again!! AAAAH im the biggest dork!!
i havent seen that movie either. i wuld do anything to see it. everyone says its really good. i bet jake was a hunkcycle. lol. that movie brought up alot of controversies tho. but ang lee knows how to direct!! i saw him win the award. lol yea. blaugh

YummieNan


LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:21 am


ive geard mixed reviews about this movie, but i thik it sounds like one of a kind. and with 2 big actors in it!!

i would like to see it!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:45 pm


I dont know. I think its kind of over rated sweatdrop

Goofy_Goober87


AdorableDisorder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:56 pm


Goofy_Goober87
I dont know. I think its kind of over rated sweatdrop

Just watch it. You'll see why it's rated so goodly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:04 pm


This film has been in my Netflix queue for a while now. One of these days it'll make it to the top and I'll actually see it.

Karoil

Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//