Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slender Man

Back to Guilds

This is a guild based off of the mythological creature, Slender Man. 

Tags: Slender Man, Real or not, Mythological, Creature, Believe 

Reply Off-topic
My friend drew me slenderman for the hell of it~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellargalaxy

Toxic Bunny

14,875 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 pm


User Image
I know it looks like the own picture that was already made but the guy didn't even look at the picture but once.
I like it P:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:38 am


Your friend is quite the artist. -applauds-


-Admin

JfroLoontard
Captain

Romantic Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Homicidal Fly
Crew

Interesting Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 am


Yeah, not gonna lie, that's pretty awesome.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:57 pm


That's seriously amazing, you should be glad you have it. c;


captainkage


Feral Humorist


Making the sky
Crew

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:47 pm


That is cool. Slendy art= heart
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:56 pm


That really is awesome. I like it. I drew a couple of my own a while back
User Image
I have a few more, that's just the first one. I just need to upload the others

DaMaskedood

Shirtless Prophet


stellargalaxy

Toxic Bunny

14,875 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:59 pm


DaMaskedood
That really is awesome. I like it. I drew a couple of my own a while back
User Image
I have a few more, that's just the first one. I just need to upload the others
I have some of my own as well C:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:00 pm


Making the sky
That is cool. Slendy art= heart
Yes it is C: I have it hanging next to my bed.

stellargalaxy

Toxic Bunny

14,875 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DaMaskedood

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:01 pm


lithiumHair
I have some of my own as well C:

oh, can we see em? ^^
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:11 pm


DaMaskedood
lithiumHair
I have some of my own as well C:

oh, can we see em? ^^

Just created a new topic with one of them in there.

stellargalaxy

Toxic Bunny

14,875 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Making the sky
Crew

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:13 pm


DaMaskedood

I have a few more, that's just the first one. I just need to upload the others


I like it, interesting concept of him without the arms. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 pm


lithiumHair
Yes it is C: I have it hanging next to my bed.


That's a creepy place to keep it.

Making the sky
Crew

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150

DaMaskedood

Shirtless Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:15 pm


Making the sky
DaMaskedood

I have a few more, that's just the first one. I just need to upload the others


I like it, interesting concept of him without the arms. 3nodding

I thought of just a bust, focusing on more of the operator symbol mixed with slenderman himself
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:21 pm


Making the sky
lithiumHair
Yes it is C: I have it hanging next to my bed.


That's a creepy place to keep it.

I like it there. I don't have bad dreams now :3

stellargalaxy

Toxic Bunny

14,875 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Reply
Off-topic

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//