Welcome to Gaia! ::

[The TV Guild]

Back to Guilds

Where you can discuss your favorite tv series, actors, RPG and more! 

Tags: Television, Entertainment, TV Series, Givaways, Games 

Reply The TV Guild
The Simpsons

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you watching?
  yes
  no
View Results

WilyKitKat001
Captain

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:39 am


User Image
The Simpsons
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_simpsons



arrow "The series is a satirical parody of a working class American lifestyle epitomized by its family of the same name, which consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie. The show is set in the fictional city of Springfield and parodies American culture, society, television and many aspects of the human condition."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 pm


Put me in the spotlight...


I miss the old Simpson episodes. The new ones are good but I don't laugh nearly as much at them as I did with the older ones. Plus the channel where I live shows the same 10 episodes.

I always love quoting Simpsons though. If my sister or I quote something it's generally from the Simpsons.


I was born for it.
 

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_


rouge3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 pm


I love the simpsons, but... after ten years, what is left? You know? The day the Simpsons is cancelled, the world is dead.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 pm


I love The Simpsons but I loved the classic episodes the best.

Sorceress Rinoa VIII

5,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Reply
The TV Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//