|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:32 am
question What show(s) are you currently following/obsessing?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:14 pm
I'm definitely obsessing over Dexter, Ugly Americans, and Covert Affairs 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:57 pm
Supernatural and Sherlock. I just can't stop watching them haha. It make me so sad that Sherlock only has six episodes! (Even if they are 1 1/2 hours long! It isn't enough.)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:28 am
right now, penny dreadful and wayward pines.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:06 pm
either Gavity Falls or Steven Universe
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:51 pm
Boy Meets World, Pretty Little Liars
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:14 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:40 pm
This could be an embarrassing long list... I'm binging on Rizzoli & Isles on Hulu. I'm up on the series but I wanted to watch it from the beginning. Other shows I'm watching: TURN Washington's Spies Fear the Walking Dead Castle Game of Thrones Jane the Virgin
... that's probably enough to mention sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:44 pm
I'm currently binge watching Pretty Little Liars dramallama
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|