Update: Thank You for Joining my Thread <3 The Thread is Now Open~! -- http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.73335015
Many BOO have nothing going on in their Tank.
Most BOO do not have a Tank.
I just kinda find this weird,.. I mean the Overseer is in there.
emo
I figured out a 75 Gaia Cash / 50k MP fish ( Memphis the Mermaid) that lives for 40 weeks can make you 700k in her life time.
I'm making a Booty Grab / Glow thread <--- Shameless Plug - PM me if you want to join
But I am wondering -- Why so many are missing or have empty Tanks?
-The Order-
It still Feels GOOD man!
![]() |
|
|||||
|
||||||
|
//
//
//
//
//
Have an account? Login Now!

O: 20 GC? i usually only get 10. Do you have to click on it 20 times before the tree icon runs out? And thank you very much for Mr Pinchi ;o; I'll add it to my aquarium straight away ^^ It's nice to have a new creature in my tank, because I'm too cheap to buy fish off the MP while I still have some xD