Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inside the Writer's Mind: A Roleplay and Writer Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where roleplayers and writers can come together. 

Tags: Roleplay, writing, talk, anime 

Reply Inside the Writer's Mind: A Roleplay and Writer Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Writer Puppy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:05 pm


This is where you can introduce yourself and so the guild memebers can learn more about each other.

My name is Puppy and I am a writer. Writer's block is my weakness. I also enjoy roleplaying. I write fiction and poetry.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:25 pm


Hello, I am garradeluxe. I might not be a writer but I am a role player and a man full of ideas with many more to come ^_^



Now if only I could draw stare

garradeluxe


Ninja Kiyo
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:34 pm


Hey, peoplz. I am both a writer and a roleplayer. I write mostly fiction and some poetry. I also love coming up with ideas and I can draw.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:41 pm


Um...Hi I'm Akuma. I'm a Writer and a Role player. I'm have tons of idea's and i'm open to anything.

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star


amburrito97

Fashionable Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:10 pm


HI!!!! I am Alice, just call me alice!!!! I love roleplaying and I am working on 2 novels right now! <3 I write a lot of gothic(i belive thats the right word) poetry and um. Ya! i am always stuck in writers block lol!! <3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:16 pm


Hey, It's Rosie. I am a Writer and a roleplayer and i also paint and draw. if only i could draw humans. I'm Literate with literate roleplayers but i am prone to writers block and have been know to accidentally do one-liners. If we start with me i might start with a big paragraph but somnetimes it'll be a one-liner if i'm in a hurry. So watch out. I have Ideas but they arn't for 1x1's.

~Rosie

Rosie1819

Unsealed Gatekeeper

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 pm


Hello...my name is Rune. I am a writer and a roleplayer, and I think of myself to have a widespread imagination. So much of it, I can create another world XD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:40 pm


Hey I'm Night. I'm not a writer but I do like writing stories mostly fiction. I also write poems that are from my feelings. I'm a roleplayer. The thing that helps me roleplay is my imagination. It's so fun to roleplay with friends and random people.

Reverie Chanteur


Fading Silhouettes

Romantic Genius

10,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm


Hi, I'm nightmare, i'm a constant writer, i love writing poetry and short stories,.. or long ones too. I'm currently on a quest to write a novel but the right idea just hasn't hit me yet. I'm kinda crazy... but it's that that allows me to look at the world differently. Also I'm a lit role player so watch out.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:08 pm


Hey, my name is Jamie Liz, but I got by Jamie, or Liz. Never, Lizzy, Elizabeth, Jamie Liz, no! I make profile layouts for roleplaying, write and roleplay, I love to try to think of like different layouts of a plot (1x1 ex. Teacher x Student.) I'm on everyday. I sometimes do make roleplays from just a song. I often can find things such as a plot within a song so yea. I love to roleplay, but I don't do many group roleplays. Mainly just 1x1 because it's easier for my to be lit/semi-lit and I can stay with the topic. Well that all. If you'd like to know more just pm me. I'm an open book!

<33 Jamie

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

My Winged Vixen

Dedicated Strategist

9,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:38 pm


Hiya It's souless Here!! I am writer and semi lit person..It also depends on the pple that I roleplay with and if there are semi. I have four journals, two stories sorta, there on hold. I can write poetry, but it's never happy It's always broken and emo poetry.

I love to role play and if you ever looking for a semi roleplay than I am the person! I have alot of ideas, if anyone is interesting in them..Just pm me
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:29 pm


Hai, you can call me Cora :3 Imma writer and roleplayer. I write poetry and stories,mostly things like fiction and realistic fiction (: Im working on 2 stories,but i got kinda lazy with my work. -_______-
Hehh. I have so many ideas for stories and stuff. I love my imagination >:3 but too bad i cant draw xD

Goddess of Disaster

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

kine012

Aged Noob

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 am


Hey hey there people was going on. I'm me, you know... Me. I'm a guy who's been rping for a year or...7, I joined Gaia waaaaaay back. I don't wright :p. Okay maybe I do but I don't do much, I just go along with everyone else. I've been told that my characters are unique and have strong backgrounds. I have prOblems with grammar and occasionally going a bit overboard, but hey, I'm only human. I guess I do have some ideas for some rps but I'm insecure about them being good and if people will join them; also Ive a tendency of asking people what they think about my rps and characters, soooo yeah that's me...yup Me
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:58 am


Hi, name's Maribell but call me Mari. It's shorter and easier. I am a full fledged writer. I rarely do suffer from writer's block, but when I do, I just read, r.p., watch t.v., or do something that will inspire me. I'm a little socially awkward(or so that's what I think at the most) since I am a bit of a...well...anti-social bookworm, but I get inspired through being alone!

The Pretend Fairyland

Romantic Gardener

15,325 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 pm


Hi, I'm Miwa and I'm a writer and an rper. One of my biggest problems with writing at this moment is that I'm in law school right now and I don't always have time to write as much as I want.
Reply
Inside the Writer's Mind: A Roleplay and Writer Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//