Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unanimated Avengers

Back to Guilds

Bring peace back to Gaia 

Tags: zOMG!, Peace, Animated, Great Time, Roleplay 

Reply Unanimated Avengers
I'll be taking my leave

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Surpreme Commander Senpai
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:14 pm


Your new U.A is Lord Radimir. He purchased it and is now the captain and owner. Good luck Unanimated Avengers. I'll continue on as a crew member since I created teh guild, so I guess its just my pride.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:52 pm


Wait wait wait, who the hell is this new guy? I've never heard of him.
*crosses arms*
No way I'll take orders from some guy I don't know... Not that I take any orders as it is, but you know what I mean.

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Surpreme Commander Senpai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:20 pm


Oh, hi Nikki, I didn't think you cared anymore. I mean, I've haven't seen you post almost since the Ultimate RP Guild was created. I understand you don't like orders, and a new unknown guy may seem strange, but this guild wasn't going anywhere anyway. If he does something you don't like it is simple, pm: me.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:53 pm


I don't post much because I'm a Junior in highschool

The Crimson Soldier
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Surpreme Commander Senpai
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 pm


I know that, I was just saying something.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:26 pm


*stalks forums* i knew this day would come Avengers has grown Thanks to John and me would like to welcome new captain so hi

x_DeAngelo_x

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Surpreme Commander Senpai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:33 pm


Oh, f*** no Tyler.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:50 pm


well.. im confused now xDD

Okami no Imoto
Vice Captain

Precious Wolf

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Reply
Unanimated Avengers

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//