For me i watch all kinds of different shows.
I LOVE Criminal Minds and NCIS. Those are two of the only crime shows i watch besides the occasional episode of CSI.
I love watching old shows from years back that arent playing anymore like Charmed, Veronica Mars, Heroes, Buffy the vampire Slayer, Ghost Whisperer, Zoey 101 and more
I also watch Dexter, Smallville, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, One Tree Hill, True Blood, Glee, Nikita, Make it or Break it, Pretty Little Liars, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny with a Chance, Medium and so much more
I don't watch a lot of Anime or animated shows but i love Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits and Petite Princess Yucie
The BMMT collective
Your one-stop place to get the details on all your favorite bands. books. movies and tv shows.
![]() |
|
|||||
|
||||||
|
//
//
//
//
//
Have an account? Login Now!
