Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Storyline Update - Ian is a free man! But... *2/1*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:11 pm


Just as Ian was about to walk out of the Durem courtroom a free man...

Tragedy strikes! gonk

Here you can discuss:
- Your thoughts on the results of the trial event
- Your thoughts on who might be the real person responsible for arson
- Your thoughts on the attack against Ian
- Thoughts and theories about anything else at all!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:12 pm


I just want to say this much...

I can't believe that Ian was shot! gonk

Also, am I the only one that finds this eerily similar to the attack against Gambino? eek

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

Snollygoster

Tipsy Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:54 pm


A lot of people in the GCD are saying Gino did it because of the similarity of his cape and the sniper's. x_x I don't think Gino did it at all, but where was he when Ian was released?

I personally hope Ian DIES, but that is just me being mean. x_x
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:50 pm


I think that the sniper is like the Van Helson's butler.. or father.. or something. The sniper obviously has it out for EVERYONE associated with Gambino... and some people even believe that Liam has Gambino blood in him. It's possible, but I think that Aeka guy has a better liklihood.


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//