Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akatsuki Wanabees

Back to Guilds

Create your own akatsuki WANABEE character and join the fun!! Random parodies and more! 

Tags: akatsuki, naruto, wanabee, cookies, canine crunchies 

Reply Akatsuki Wannabees High School (AWHS)
The Clinic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuuka_nurse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 am


I stared boredly on the wall while sitting on my desk i started tapping the sides and humming a tune
"No sick students today..." I said smiling "Glad to hear everyone is feeling healthy today"



DAY 1
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:07 am


Akiyo appeared at the scene

(its day 1 right? so that means leeudvick appeared in day 2)

He knocks the door.."excuse me, yuuka sensei.."

He opened the door.."i wanna ask if u have some painreliever (biogesic?)"

Panda Pengu
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Yuuka_nurse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:47 pm


"him again..." i muttered to myself (akiyo is always sick, in yuuka's perspective)

"sit down..." i said with a clam smile while gesturing him to sit down on an elevated bed
"What seems to be the problem today, Hiro-san?" I said while placing gloves on.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:30 am


He sat down." I just need a painkiller thats all, i got hit by books lately(hikari)"

Panda Pengu
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Yuuka_nurse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 am


"hmm... you don't really need pain killers. Getting hit by books isn't so serious." i said with my forefinger on my chin and my thumb under my chin.

"Instead..." I said trailing off. I went to a small refrigerator and took out a small hand-size greenish ice cube inside a plastic bag and gave it to akiyo

"Place this on your bruise, it'll be gone soon, the ice has some healing chakra in it."

I smiled at him and finally said with a warning tone " you should get back to class, Xaki wont be so happy if you're late in one of her classes.."
Reply
Akatsuki Wannabees High School (AWHS)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//