Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your Spirits Destiny

Back to Guilds

When you give to us you get better in return 

Tags: Charity, Chat, Raffles, Contests, Account Improvement 

Reply Your Spirits Destiny
Graphics are up.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Beldam
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:53 pm


Let me know what you think, honestly. I don't mind constructive criticism. I'm not to sure what I think of it myself, which is why I'm asking you guys. If you have any ideas, let me know. That would be great to hear from you. Thanks
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:13 pm


I love it.

What did you use to make it?

I Century I
Crew


Haizal-O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:09 pm


Could be better,
lacks contrast and it doesn't grab much attention.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:58 am


@Haizal;; Do you have any suggestions?

@Pixel;; I used photoshopCS3

Le Beldam
Vice Captain

Reply
Your Spirits Destiny

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//