Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slender Man

Back to Guilds

This is a guild based off of the mythological creature, Slender Man. 

Tags: Slender Man, Real or not, Mythological, Creature, Believe 

Reply Off-topic
Introduce yourselves! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JfroLoontard
Captain

Romantic Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 pm


I'm curious of who all is intrigued by Slender Man. Just state your name and a little bio (it doesn't have to be personal, just informative) and that's all. I'll start.

My name is Jeff Lunter. I am not afraid to advertise my last name because I have introduced myself in that way in every video I've ever done. I am a very "outgoing" person that doesn't afraid of anything (other than the obvious: Slender Man). If you are interested in watching my Let's Play videos, my YouTube channel name is TheGuyvsTheGame. Hope we all get along fine, and don't cause unnecessary problems or you WILL be kicked. Thank you =D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 pm


i likey pie and cake! xD
-ninja poof- ninja

Molest my Shamisen

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

JfroLoontard
Captain

Romantic Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:13 pm


Really? AWESOME!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:01 pm


jup jup!

Molest my Shamisen

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

JfroLoontard
Captain

Romantic Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:04 pm


Both of em together....blugh
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:08 pm


I
am
Mas
ky
I li
ke
watchingpeoplesleep.

Masky-ToTheArk


JfroLoontard
Captain

Romantic Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:11 pm


Ahh....the infamous P edo man =D
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:48 pm


Masky-ToTheArk
I
am
Mas
ky
I li
ke
watchingpeoplesleep.

theres a masky item oddly, too bad its one of those rediculously overpriced ones

Dark Harvester


Dark Harvester

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:50 pm


i myself just started getting into the slenderman thing, so far ive seen all of marblehornet stuff as well as everyhuman hybrid, i havent started on the third one i know of yet (forgot the name)
can i get a link to your channel?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:24 am


My You Tube? Oh, well it's http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGuyvsTheGame
And don't worry, I'm kinda new to this too. mrgreen

JfroLoontard
Captain

Romantic Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dark Harvester

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:54 pm


big thunda2-
My You Tube? Oh, well it's http://www.youtube.com/user/RandomAssJeff
And don't worry, I'm kinda new to this too. mrgreen

aw man was hoping for some mr slendy vids, saw ur guitar vid, shoulda used an amp or an accoustic
pretty good either way
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 am


Dark Harvester
big thunda2-
My You Tube? Oh, well it's http://www.youtube.com/user/RandomAssJeff
And don't worry, I'm kinda new to this too. mrgreen

aw man was hoping for some mr slendy vids, saw ur guitar vid, shoulda used an amp or an accoustic
pretty good either way

Thanks

JfroLoontard
Captain

Romantic Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

pokemon reddo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


hehe. . .

⊗
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:08 pm


np

Dark Harvester


Dark Harvester

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 pm


slenderman is watching
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


hehe. . .

⊗

i see your questing that slender item, its a rather ridiculously high price isnt it?
Reply
Off-topic

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//