Welcome to Gaia! ::

Your Spirits Destiny

Back to Guilds

When you give to us you get better in return 

Tags: Charity, Chat, Raffles, Contests, Account Improvement 

Reply Your Spirits Destiny
Sorry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuNkRoCkStAr96
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 pm


Sorry im barley getting on almost forgot to but i did, ive been really busy so how is every1 with ur 1st week back 2 skoo??
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:20 pm


sorry, I havent been on much either. I have two items that I am going to give out for the raffle. all together they will sell for about 1mil. so please be more active, I want to get this going.

Le Beldam
Vice Captain


raiderz10

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:28 pm


i dont think very many ppl have been on at all, this is my first time getting on the guilds forms and ive been apart of this guild for a month
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:22 pm


Well, I've been on daily. So how have all of you been doing lately?

Kuroyuki Akasora

Dangerous Knight

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Reply
Your Spirits Destiny

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//