Welcome to Gaia! ::

Within the Walls

Back to Guilds

New Roleplaying guild, with a new innovative posting system. 

Tags: Within the Walls, Roleplay, Small, Fantasy, Vampire 

Reply General Forum
Recruiting!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DroZzhat

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:57 pm


We need innovative, unique, or otherwise just effective methods of recruiting new members, namely males! If you have ideas, by all means share them. I'll take anything ya got. xp
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:22 pm


You could always try posting in Barton Town, and the various sub-forums. Just provide the needed information, and try and make it sound more awesome than it already is.

There's always vampire roleplays floating around in there, and I'm sure it would take no time at all to find some people dedicated to joining.

AureoIin


DroZzhat

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:52 pm


--dinosaurusRAWRz
You could always try posting in Barton Town, and the various sub-forums. Just provide the needed information, and try and make it sound more awesome than it already is.

There's always vampire roleplays floating around in there, and I'm sure it would take no time at all to find some people dedicated to joining.


Yeah... You'd think that.
We're having surprisingly poor luck with prospects...

Maybe I need to fix the Guild Home page...

Speaking of the Barton OOC, would you mind taking a look at the thread we already have up? You could bump it a few times, and like the thread... Maybe vote in the poll. heart xp
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:59 pm


Oh, silly me.
Here's the link: Link

DroZzhat

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hattster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:15 pm


I don't know if you guys still want to recruit more people or not but this thread is fairly popular and could help get some publicity for us to the right people.

The Roleplay Search Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 pm


Hattster
I don't know if you guys still want to recruit more people or not but this thread is fairly popular and could help get some publicity for us to the right people.

The Roleplay Search Thread


Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out! We will take as many people as we can get. 3nodding

Terra Fiore
Captain

Shameless Hoarder

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hattster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:01 am


Terra Fiore
Hattster
I don't know if you guys still want to recruit more people or not but this thread is fairly popular and could help get some publicity for us to the right people.

The Roleplay Search Thread


Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out! We will take as many people as we can get. 3nodding


Your welcome! I like that thread bc the people there are actively interested in RP's and you can post exactly what your looking for.
Reply
General Forum

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//