Welcome to Gaia! ::

Within the Walls

Back to Guilds

New Roleplaying guild, with a new innovative posting system. 

Tags: Within the Walls, Roleplay, Small, Fantasy, Vampire 

Reply General Forum
Just because... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DroZzhat

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:47 am


Just because every Forum needs an entirely random post!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 pm


I second that opinion! Huzzah! Maybe this can be a place to OCC chat randomly!...Hrmmm

Terra Fiore
Captain

Shameless Hoarder

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

SoupyBao

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 pm


*ears perk up* An OOC chat already? I'd like to point out that no characters have been made yet. xD But the idea is highly probable when more people join.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:11 pm


V Mai-Yuki
*ears perk up* An OOC chat already? I'd like to point out that no characters have been made yet. xD But the idea is highly probable when more people join.


Yes, I'm aware.
I just wanted to have all of the groundwork laid, you know.

Plus, I'm lazy, and sometimes I need to take a break from setting up the Roleplay, hah. It'll be easier once it's actually up and going. And, all laziness aside, I started setting up my profile in the submission part. It's a work in progress though.

DroZzhat

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DroZzhat

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:12 pm


Terra Fiore
I second that opinion! Huzzah! Maybe this can be a place to OCC chat randomly!...Hrmmm
There's a Roleplay specific OOC thread in the subforum.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:14 pm


DroZzhat
V Mai-Yuki
*ears perk up* An OOC chat already? I'd like to point out that no characters have been made yet. xD But the idea is highly probable when more people join.


Yes, I'm aware.
I just wanted to have all of the groundwork laid, you know.

Plus, I'm lazy, and sometimes I need to take a break from setting up the Roleplay, hah. It'll be easier once it's actually up and going. And, all laziness aside, I started setting up my profile in the submission part. It's a work in progress though.

*nods* Yup, I noticed it's just groundwork. xD

Breaks are good. I should learn to take them especially when drawing.. @_@ *can go up to five, six hours nonstop* Bad for my eyes and hands.. ><

SoupyBao

Enduring Hunter


DroZzhat

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 pm


V Mai-Yuki
DroZzhat
V Mai-Yuki
*ears perk up* An OOC chat already? I'd like to point out that no characters have been made yet. xD But the idea is highly probable when more people join.


Yes, I'm aware.
I just wanted to have all of the groundwork laid, you know.

Plus, I'm lazy, and sometimes I need to take a break from setting up the Roleplay, hah. It'll be easier once it's actually up and going. And, all laziness aside, I started setting up my profile in the submission part. It's a work in progress though.

*nods* Yup, I noticed it's just groundwork. xD

Breaks are good. I should learn to take them especially when drawing.. @_@ *can go up to five, six hours nonstop* Bad for my eyes and hands.. ><


Yes, yes they are. XP

Oh cool, you're an artist, eh? I wish I could will myself to learn some technique, but I can't find the time, or motivation. So, you just like to draw until your fingers and eyes bleed, eh?

And why doesn't it notify you when you're quoted in a guild? So dumb >.<
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 pm


DroZzhat
Terra Fiore
I second that opinion! Huzzah! Maybe this can be a place to OCC chat randomly!...Hrmmm
There's a Roleplay specific OOC thread in the subforum.

I'm aware darling. This could be more guild geared as opposed to roleplay geared....Mah

Terra Fiore
Captain

Shameless Hoarder

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

DroZzhat

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:51 pm


Terra Fiore
DroZzhat
Terra Fiore
I second that opinion! Huzzah! Maybe this can be a place to OCC chat randomly!...Hrmmm
There's a Roleplay specific OOC thread in the subforum.

I'm aware darling. This could be more guild geared as opposed to roleplay geared....Mah

Oh. I thought the entire forum could be OOC. Rather than just the thread. Like, people could post threads randomly here.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:51 pm


DroZzhat
V Mai-Yuki
DroZzhat
V Mai-Yuki
*ears perk up* An OOC chat already? I'd like to point out that no characters have been made yet. xD But the idea is highly probable when more people join.


Yes, I'm aware.
I just wanted to have all of the groundwork laid, you know.

Plus, I'm lazy, and sometimes I need to take a break from setting up the Roleplay, hah. It'll be easier once it's actually up and going. And, all laziness aside, I started setting up my profile in the submission part. It's a work in progress though.

*nods* Yup, I noticed it's just groundwork. xD

Breaks are good. I should learn to take them especially when drawing.. @_@ *can go up to five, six hours nonstop* Bad for my eyes and hands.. ><


Yes, yes they are. XP

Oh cool, you're an artist, eh? I wish I could will myself to learn some technique, but I can't find the time, or motivation. So, you just like to draw until your fingers and eyes bleed, eh?

And why doesn't it notify you when you're quoted in a guild? So dumb >.<

Lol, I would if I could and I can and have done so. It's how I got better and I should try that again during the summer if I have time.

It is something Gaia should try out. Guild notifications are pretty important since they're much more organized.

SoupyBao

Enduring Hunter


DroZzhat

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 pm


V Mai-Yuki
DroZzhat
V Mai-Yuki
DroZzhat
V Mai-Yuki
*ears perk up* An OOC chat already? I'd like to point out that no characters have been made yet. xD But the idea is highly probable when more people join.


Yes, I'm aware.
I just wanted to have all of the groundwork laid, you know.

Plus, I'm lazy, and sometimes I need to take a break from setting up the Roleplay, hah. It'll be easier once it's actually up and going. And, all laziness aside, I started setting up my profile in the submission part. It's a work in progress though.

*nods* Yup, I noticed it's just groundwork. xD

Breaks are good. I should learn to take them especially when drawing.. @_@ *can go up to five, six hours nonstop* Bad for my eyes and hands.. ><


Yes, yes they are. XP

Oh cool, you're an artist, eh? I wish I could will myself to learn some technique, but I can't find the time, or motivation. So, you just like to draw until your fingers and eyes bleed, eh?

And why doesn't it notify you when you're quoted in a guild? So dumb >.<

Lol, I would if I could and I can and have done so. It's how I got better and I should try that again during the summer if I have time.

It is something Gaia should try out. Guild notifications are pretty important since they're much more organized.


You'd think, since Gaia is old as hell now, they'd have done something like that already...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 pm


Hahaha, eight years and still is unable to figure out the kinks in their system..

SoupyBao

Enduring Hunter


Terra Fiore
Captain

Shameless Hoarder

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:05 pm


DroZzhat
Terra Fiore
DroZzhat
Terra Fiore
I second that opinion! Huzzah! Maybe this can be a place to OCC chat randomly!...Hrmmm
There's a Roleplay specific OOC thread in the subforum.

I'm aware darling. This could be more guild geared as opposed to roleplay geared....Mah

Oh. I thought the entire forum could be OOC. Rather than just the thread. Like, people could post threads randomly here.

Ah, I see. That's a good idea. 3nodding Oh, I wanted to let you know that I'll do my best to post in maroon whenever I edit something. Like, if I write something in a thread that you submitted...I'll post in maroon so people know I did it. Does that sound like a good idea?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:08 pm


Terra Fiore
DroZzhat
Terra Fiore
DroZzhat
Terra Fiore
I second that opinion! Huzzah! Maybe this can be a place to OCC chat randomly!...Hrmmm
There's a Roleplay specific OOC thread in the subforum.

I'm aware darling. This could be more guild geared as opposed to roleplay geared....Mah

Oh. I thought the entire forum could be OOC. Rather than just the thread. Like, people could post threads randomly here.

Ah, I see. That's a good idea. 3nodding Oh, I wanted to let you know that I'll do my best to post in maroon whenever I edit something. Like, if I write something in a thread that you submitted...I'll post in maroon so people know I did it. Does that sound like a good idea?

I had the sudden notion that everyone in the guild should have a color of their own. Why, I'm not sure.

SoupyBao

Enduring Hunter


DroZzhat

6,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:12 pm


V Mai-Yuki
Hahaha, eight years and still is unable to figure out the kinks in their system..


They've sure discovered ways to siphon money out of people, though.
Reply
General Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//