Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cirque de la Hante

Back to Guilds

The circus is here. 

Tags: Cirque, de la, Hante, roleplay, Circus 

Reply That place down the road. (OOC)
So when do we like. You know.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:54 pm


Start? When is this going to begin?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm


Good question.. Probably Cort is busy c:

Flimmer7


Cort1211
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:42 pm


Flimmer7
Good question.. Probably Cort is busy c:

I am.
Final exams are a b***h!!!
Also, we need more guys! the amount of girls we have is making it look like a strip joint. lol
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 am


Cort1211
Flimmer7
Good question.. Probably Cort is busy c:

I am.
Final exams are a b***h!!!
Also, we need more guys! the amount of girls we have is making it look like a strip joint. lol
Wait it isn't? Aww. I was gonna fire myself out of a cannon and leave my clothes behind. *sigh* I will rework my act.

Owwin


Cort1211
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:16 pm


Owwin
Cort1211
Flimmer7
Good question.. Probably Cort is busy c:

I am.
Final exams are a b***h!!!
Also, we need more guys! the amount of girls we have is making it look like a strip joint. lol
Wait it isn't? Aww. I was gonna fire myself out of a cannon and leave my clothes behind. *sigh* I will rework my act.

LMFAO!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:43 pm


Well, right now we have three guys and five girls who have posted characters. That's not so bad, and if we start, we will get more members by making the guild more active so people will want to join.

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Cort1211
Captain

Fashionable Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 pm


Mexican Donuts
Well, right now we have three guys and five girls who have posted characters. That's not so bad, and if we start, we will get more members by making the guild more active so people will want to join.

Well, a few people haven't been online in a while, so i'm not sure if they still want to or not.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:23 am


Get a banner, put it in your siggy, advertise about it. Should get more people, if you want this running :'D

ps. people DO like strip joints!

Flimmer7


Rawr the Blanket
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:15 pm


I'm one of those people who hasn't been online in a while. I'm not exactly sure what do... So I'm currently reading up on things. razz

P.S.: Strip joint? Sounds like a pretty damn good idea to me.
Reply
That place down the road. (OOC)

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//