Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artemis' Hunters

Back to Guilds

We are all sworn to all goddess Artemis. Shall we remain loyal if she does not return? 

Tags: Artemis, Hunt, Goddess, Night, Roleplay 

Reply The Grave Yard
Funeral Market Lady

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasn't important but a nice Maiden
  Yes I pray for her family
View Results

Devenier
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm


Maiden Debra....
She was an innocent....
If only she can see how much I loved her...We Loved her
She skinned our hunt...And sold us her meat...
And I fondly remembered her giving her extra beds to Maiden and Men alike if they needed it...
Debra was killed by the Gajig
While destroying our little market she put herself in the way of the Gajig...
In spirit I was with her...
I know she was not afraid...Even though I could of saved her...Our Debra told me...That it was ok and she accepted it....
So now Debra after 1000 years...
-a silent tears slips pass through the defenses of her eyes, But Artemis would never let people see her cry-
I say Goodbye to you...
You came here with the name of Eleanore Bank`e
And we say goodbye to you as Maiden Debra...
-She layed her hand on the wooden coffin that she specifically made herself with her real name on the insde carved in-
I release you...
-And with that Artemis snapped her fingers and if by magic the coffin was engulfed in flames...This wasn't normal she only used flames for that was magic Debra used-
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 pm


Its customary to say
"i release you...."
When someone dies in the Hunt
So Debra today I say
I release you
I hope to see you one day
On the other side

Tommy3434


Hunter Aenon

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm


May she rest in peace.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 pm


Alana bowed her head slightly in respect, anyone willing to die with such bravery deserved respect.

Clockwork Hunter
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pure Blood Royalty
Captain

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:54 am


Victoria doesnt say anything again but bows.
Reply
The Grave Yard

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//